Click on a small car and you'll
get further information about it! All cars can be downloaded on www.grandprix2.de.
2011 Peugeot 908
the beginning of 2011 Peugeot launched it's new competitor called 908.
Later on the front of the car received another update with new lights
and aerodynamics. This version is the one that was originally presented.
2002 MG Lola EX257
help of Lola, MG entered sportscar-racing in 2001 in the smaller LMP675
class. The EX257 was even faster than many of the LMP900-contenders,
but both cars failed to finish the
24h of Le Mans. Although the reliability was improved
neither of the cars saw the checkered flag, after qualifying a strong
6th and 12th overall.
2010 Rebellion Lola B10/60
- The Speedy Racing Team Sebah was
renamed Rebellion Racing for 2010.
Two Lola B10/60 cars were fielded in the 2010 LMS, the engine
a Judd V10 that was re-badged as V10 Rebellion. The #12 finished 3rd in
the championship, while the #13 ended 5th. All in all it was an rather
average season for the team.
2007 Creation CA07 Coupé
- At the 2006 Le Mans 24h Creation showed some initial sketches of a
coupé design. But plans for this car were dropped later in favor of an
open LMP, because the rule situation was uncertain at this time. Even
so I find it's a nice addition to the LMP-carsets.
2003 Bentley Speed 8
- After two years of developement the aerodynamics of the Bentley EXP
were completely re-designed for 2003 and the EXP (Experimental) was
eliminated from the name. Two of the new Speed 8s were entered in the
Le Mans 24 hours and, while Audi had no works-entry this year, were
able to score a comfortable one-two-finish.
1998 BMW V12 LM
- The BMW V12 LM was developed by Williams F1 and used the same engine,
that had already been used for the McLaren F1 GTR. In the 24h of Le
Mans major technical problems with the drivetrain appeared and that
ended the race
nearly for both cars.
Pescarolo 01 Judd
- Here is the Pescarolo as it appeared during the qualifying and
pre-events of the 24 hours of Le Mans. The car was a
in the 2009 Le Mans Series which it finished 2nd behind the Lola Aston
Martin, only because of gearbox problems during the last two
rounds of the season. The fantastic livery is an absolute eye-catcher!
Lola Aston Martin
- I already started to paint this car after Aston Martin announced it's
move up to LMP1, but work somehow stopped. Then "tmc" asked me if I
could paint this car and so here we are. I think it's a really special
and beautiful one!
- After the first pics of the brand-new Audi R15 TDI came out this week
I immediately started working at a GP2-version of it. Only two days
later it's finished.
- Thanks to "Greyhead", the cars have mirrors now. The upcoming Le Mans
2008 carset will include this update already. During the last weeks I
painted the 2001 Cadillac Northstar, it will be ready for download
soon. Here is a first preview.
Porsche RS Spyder (van Merksteijn)
- The Van Merksteijn RS Spyder is finished and has been sent to
Lola B08/80 Aston-Martin (Charouz)
- This is the Charouz Lola Aston-Martin as it was seen during the
LMS-weekend in Spa-Francochamps. The zip-file includes also a team
file, which again includes new cockpit- and pitcrew-colours and a new