2008 cars and set

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Re: 2008 cars and set

Post by V12-Power »

DJS wrote:There might be some news regarding the (full) carsets, but since it's not completely certain, I'm not giving any comments about it. O:)
DJS wrote:I'll release the Ferrari when I get the green light for it. :-"
Hmm... who could be the other person? I can't imagine anybody... TdK would have been logical, but it seems that he and MWi joined forces. Henning will make his own carset and Greyhead has the WTCC project.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

V12-Power wrote:Hmm... who could be the other person? I can't imagine anybody... TdK would have been logical, but it seems that he and MWi joined forces. Henning will make his own carset and Greyhead has the WTCC project.
HF wrote:Ah, nice news. =D> When two of the best patcher make one carset together, I don't know if I should annoy the community with my carsets anymorn 8-[
- . -
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Henning, what do you want to say with that? :?

You don't want to publish a F1-carset? If you decide so, I could understand that. I guess it's really difficult to reach the standards they will presumably reach.

Setting the case you won't, will you create carsets of other series?
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

V12-Power wrote:Henning, what do you want to say with that? :?

You don't want to publish a F1-carset? If you decide so, I could understand that. I guess it's really difficult to reach the standards they will presumably reach.

Setting the case you won't, will you create carsets of other series?
Well, let me explain it detailed. If TdK and MWi combine their style and make carsets together, I think we don't need other carsets. I can not best their quality and beauty (I think).
There may be some people out there that really like my style and prefer my cars and carsets but dowload-stats doesn't offer this....
Besides TdK and MWi there would be DJS, who does really great work too! He uses some parts of TdK and affix' his style on it.
The bottom line is that there will be two issuer of nice carsets with high quality in it. Maybe I should join TdK and MWi or DJS but I don't know if they want me to and/or if they want me working with them. 8-[
Do you now understand what I mean?
If I quit my actions in F1 I switch on other series I think. GP2 is a nice series, I think one set of it would be nice.... :wink:
- . -
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Henning, just keep doing what you do.
Don't stop just because others are making things, only if you don't enjoy it anymore you should quit, that's my tip.
I really like other carsets like yours, because you can always learn or get ideas from it and the downloading people have something to choose as well.
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I agree with Henning. If I was him I wouldn't make a set either. Before last year I was in a similar situation. There were DJS, TdK and HF making F1-carsets, so I felt my work would be needless. But this decision was also easy, because I wanted to work at the sportscars. I still think this was the right decision. So if you, Henning, have fun making GP2- or A1GP-series carsets it would be great and probably more usefull than a third F1-carset.

Or if you have interest, we can finish the Le Mans 99 carset... :lol: :lol:

I understand your explanation completely, that was exactly what I wrote down in one short sentence one post in front of yours. So, I guessed/knew this already. ;-)
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

I understand his thinking/decision, but I remember taking on Danket back in 2001 who was far better that I in drawing, but still I enjoyed making my own set and I think that he enjoyed it as well having at least some competition.

Anyway, I have sent AAS the new Ferrari, no news yet about who's helping, sorry. :-#
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Oh LM 99.... Maybe I should give it another try ;)
- . -
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Anyone going to attempt to do all the liveries that Williams are running during testing?

http://www.autosport.com/news/grapevine.php/id/64663
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Me not. ;-)

Nice new Ferrari made by DJS! I created my personal Ferrari F2008 using David's car as base with the number of MWi/TdK. It's not perfect yet, the barge boards still have to be changed a bit.

HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

V12-Power wrote:Me not. ;-)

Nice new Ferrari made by DJS! I created my personal Ferrari F2008 using David's car as base with the number of MWi/TdK. It's not perfect yet, the barge boards still have to be changed a bit.

Well, it looks really cool! Like it! But are there so many changes that you have to call it a personal Ferrari? Looks very close to the real one, doesn't it?
- . -
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Wow, no post in this thread for a long time... Meanwhile this Ferrari is completely finished by NL² and looks great!

The reason I was writing here was that I wanted to say, that I love the new NL² Honda!! The earth looks fantastic!! I like the GP2 car more than the real one somehow, the realisation of the car for GP2 is just perfect.

Now I'm waiting for the NL² Force India. As the car looks already great in reality I'm expecting big things! ;-)
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Thanks for you comments, Fridtjof.
Really appreciate it, especially because I want the cars to be similar to your style.

Tim has made the globe for the Honda, so he should get the credits for that. :-"
He has made a lot of things that I can't, so it's a real joy working with him.

Some hot news, there will be a new carshape for 2008. \:D/
Henning has received everything to make those special screenshots.
And the Force India is under construction, but still in a very early stage. ](*,)

I don't always take the time to post in here, but I do read the most important things. O:)
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Thank you Fridtjof for your comments. The globe was done in a relative short time, and worked out nicely. After seeing the result, i didn't want to change anything about it. It's just as perfect, as it can be... :P
DJS wrote:He (Tim) has made a lot of things that I can't, so it's a real joy working with him.
I enjoy working with you too.... =P~ =P~ =P~ :lol: You're taking a lot of work out of my hands, but you already know that ofcourse... :lol: :lol:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Made just one edites scr for you: Lewis Hamilton on McLaren Mercedes
- . -