Post you favourite SCRs here!!!

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
Edgars Erix
GP2 Gamer

Re: Post you favourite SCRs here!!!

Post by Edgars Erix »

Qualifying mode for Silverstone 1990...
Thats me driving (or flying) for Osella :lol:
Attachments
Silverstone-qual.jpg
Silverstone-qual2.jpg
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Edgars Erix wrote:Qualifying mode for Silverstone 1990...
How did you get so high? A crash?
- . -
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Isn't that on the pit straight? Memories of Christian Fittipaldi, Monza 1993...
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Just that unlike Fittipaldi back then, you're in big danger of losing your wheels if you do this in GP2... :)

I've once had a situation like in the last screenshot too, with the two Ferraris. Just that it was 2006, and Alonso and Fisichella both came in in the same lap.

And then a certain guy, who might have been driving a McLaren, won the race and eventually, the championship... 8)
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
Edgars Erix
GP2 Gamer

Post by Edgars Erix »

HF wrote:
Here is the beginning of that flight.
I was too agressive with passing slower car :wink:
It's right after the final corner on the start-finish straight.
Attachments
Silverstone-qual0.jpg
Gabriele
GP2 Starter

Post by Gabriele »

Edgars Erix wrote:
HF wrote:
Here is the beginning of that flight.
I was too agressive with passing slower car :wink:
It's right after the final corner on the start-finish straight.
OMG, Mr. Edgar Erix is AIRBORNE! =D>
I did not know that there was a feature in Gp2 that let you takeoff like a plane.
Nice addon. 8)

(beside jokes, those damn backpackers... you go right and they'll do the same. Then go left, and they'll AGAIN do the same. BOM! And you takeoff grunting in the air).
"When you are fitted in a racing car and you race to win, second or third place is not enough."
Ayrton Senna Da Silva

Currently working on MotoGP 500 season 1991 (converted to Gp2)
MotoGP 500 season 1990 done.
Edgars Erix
GP2 Gamer

Post by Edgars Erix »

Gabriele wrote:(beside jokes, those damn backpackers... you go right and they'll do the same. Then go left, and they'll AGAIN do the same. BOM! And you takeoff grunting in the air).
In the 50ies carsets they are even more "agressive" because of greater speed difference betwen the top teams and the "also-runs". You should have already noticed it while racing at Bremgarten.
Gabriele
GP2 Starter

Post by Gabriele »

Edgars Erix wrote:
Gabriele wrote:(beside jokes, those damn backpackers... you go right and they'll do the same. Then go left, and they'll AGAIN do the same. BOM! And you takeoff grunting in the air).
In the 50ies carsets they are even more "agressive" because of greater speed difference betwen the top teams and the "also-runs". You should have already noticed it while racing at Bremgarten.
I did notice it, DAMN! Rosier almost pushed me offroad at Eymat-Tenni complex... :noway:
"When you are fitted in a racing car and you race to win, second or third place is not enough."
Ayrton Senna Da Silva

Edgars Erix
GP2 Gamer

Post by Edgars Erix »

Gabriele wrote: I did notice it, DAMN! Rosier almost pushed me offroad at Eymat-Tenni complex... :noway:
It is utter shit to meet a beckmarker in that section! :evil: I agree! Slowing down and zig-zagging around them would completely destroy your lap time, because of the following long up-hill ride, where a good rup-up is needed.
Gabriele
GP2 Starter

Post by Gabriele »

Edgars Erix wrote:
Gabriele wrote: I did notice it, DAMN! Rosier almost pushed me offroad at Eymat-Tenni complex... :noway:
It is utter shit to meet a beckmarker in that section! :evil: I agree! Slowing down and zig-zagging around them would completely destroy your lap time, because of the following long up-hill ride, where a good rup-up is needed.
You know what? It's bloody FUN.
I've never amused me so much with Gp2, it seems that every time I play with it I get better and better feelings (despite lapped guys).
And that's thanks to you and all you modder-guys, that kept this dream alive.
=D>
Ayrton Senna Da Silva

Edgars Erix
GP2 Gamer

Post by Edgars Erix »

Gabriele wrote:
Edgars Erix wrote:
You know what? It's bloody FUN.
I've never amused me so much with Gp2, it seems that every time I play with it I get better and better feelings (despite lapped guys).
And that's thanks to you and all you modder-guys, that kept this dream alive.
=D>
Yeah, but only if you are driving just for fun a quickrace or just a single race. But, if you ar playing a championship, it's not that funny anymore. And it happens like this (see screenshots):
Attachments
Bremgarten 1950 - Parnell in an Alfetta laps Gerard in an ERA...
Bremgarten 1950 - Parnell in an Alfetta laps Gerard in an ERA...
There is room enought on the left side, Parnell tries to go by, but Gerard suddenly moves to the left and pushes Parell onto the fence
There is room enought on the left side, Parnell tries to go by, but Gerard suddenly moves to the left and pushes Parell onto the fence
And Parnell is almost out...
And Parnell is almost out...
Gabriele
GP2 Starter

Post by Gabriele »

I always told Bernie to make position indicators compulsory on F1 cars... :mrgreen:
Ayrton Senna Da Silva

AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

Yeah, our dreadfully aggressive AI friends. :)

I remember in one of the old forums I posted a longer series of images documenting a certain Ferrari driver crashing me off the track at a high-speed part of the "Südschleife" GP2 track... those were the days. 8)

Interestingly, AI in GP4 still has some talent to knock each other (or the player for that matter) off the track, occasionally. ;-)
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I have to admit, that I didn't try Bremgarten yet. But what I see is very promising. A real 50's (and pre-war) track. This creates this certain atmosphere.

Together with Edgars Erix' set it should be fun. I'll try the combination later this evening (install it while eating and after I had my lunch play it (yes, I'm a student :roll: , lunch at 10pm...)).
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
nilisinho
GP2 Newbie

Post by nilisinho »

Had some fun without TC on Silverstone :P (carset 2008 with some oldies like Larousse, Tyrell and Simtek)

You know what, a GP2 world opened by disusing Traction Control :D