A new track ?

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Re: A new track ?

Post by rremedio »

Everything about this track is fantastic. And driving on it is not boring as watching F1 races there :)

Thank you guys!
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

I just drove my SME Volkswagen round it and I have to say it looks terrific guys!!

This is probably the most stylish circuit in GP2.

By the way, how do you make such good GP2 videos? I wanna make some for the leagues and championships that I've created.
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

jakesanson wrote:Any news on Enna?
Yes, almost finished. Should be online soon.
AAS wrote:Valencia Street Circuit 2008 video:
http://grandprix2.de/video/valenc.html

80 downloads now! \:D/
where are the comments about the track?
+11=99
+13=112
thiagolj
GP2 Newbie

Post by thiagolj »

Fantastic Job! Congratulations!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

The textures of the track look really impressive, they're extremely well done! The track itself is very challenging I think, I had a lot of wall-contacts in my first race (luckily I drove with F4 on) but was also kicked of the track by opponents twice (okay, I did that, too, two times :-$ ). The cc-cars behave well, the competition between them and the player is well balanced I think. Congratulations to T(d)K!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

Ready for download.
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

AAS wrote:Valencia Street Circuit 2008 video:
http://grandprix2.de/video/valenc.html
Valencia track: 137 downloads 8)
canon1753
GP2 Newbie

Post by canon1753 »

Both are wonderful tracks! Enna is all but a road course oval. Imagine what it would have been to race on it pre-chicanes? Flat out... It's still quite quick! Thanks for your great work on Enna and on Valencia, which is a feast for the eyes and fun to race.
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

I've tested Valencia street circuit on my GP2 last afternoon, and I'm really happy with this track !! \:D/
It was one of the most complete and beautiful circuits on my 10 years playing GP2 !!

=D> =D> Congratulations Tim, Thomas and Andreas. Grand Prix 2 now is living like never was !!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
ApoJapo
GP2 Newbie

Post by ApoJapo »

Fuji and Valencia are perfect. I really hope you will make more circuits in the future. Also looking forward to SINGAPORE and maybe a new Monaco and Turkey. The problem with Turkey is the cc who drives way to quick. For a quick race you can edit the other cc's performance but in a championship season you can't so you won't have a change to score points.
ApoJapo
GP2 Newbie

Post by ApoJapo »

Just did some more testing on the Valencia track and discovered some big cutting opportunity. Because there are so many corners I will take take the added track map which is also on the frontpage. By the chicane on stand number 18 (ticket cost 480€ ;) ) you can brake quit late and cut the 2nd part of the chicane. You can win something like 1 sec. by this. Maybe it would be an idea to put some really bumpy stuff there or put a 10 sec slow down penalty.

[schild]Other than that I still love the track very much.[/schild]

edit: you can even win 3.4 sec. with it
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

ApoJapo wrote:Just did some more testing on the Valencia track and discovered some big cutting opportunity. Because there are so many corners I will take take the added track map which is also on the frontpage. By the chicane on stand number 18 (ticket cost 480€ ;) ) you can brake quit late and cut the 2nd part of the chicane. You can win something like 1 sec. by this. Maybe it would be an idea to put some really bumpy stuff there or put a 10 sec slow down penalty.

Other than that I still love the track very much.
Why would you cut corners? Thats not fair :lol:

But, for those who like to, and love to get punished for it, here is an updated Valencia.dat file with black flags. Specialy for ApoJapo :wink:
Attachments
F1ct12.zip
Valencia with Black Flags
(16.53 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
ApoJapo
GP2 Newbie

Post by ApoJapo »

Great :)

I normally don't cut corners but when I drive a race and make a mistake in the last part of the race and will lose some positions it will be difficult to not cut the corner. Especially when you think you deserved that victory ;)
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Valencia is truly a great piece of work =D>
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

I've just tested Pergusa and it's a beauty! Congratulations guys!
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!