GP2 fans carset 2007

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

rremedio wrote:I'd like to know if there is a mandatory tyre suplier and which carshape will be used.

Actually everybody can install the carshape he wants, for me personally it will be David's 2007 carshape as I like it very much.
About the tyres goes the same thing I would say. So if you want to have Bridgestone logo's on your car do it, if you want Michelin it's ok as well. My team will run on Pirelli tyres for example.

About the similarity of cars: TdK's car has the basic colour white, AD's too, Roberto's also and guess what, my car has it as well!!
But I had the design ready before I saw all the other cars and I love it that much that I won't change it :-) (because one simple colour change would destroy the whole thing). I guess in the game you will be hopefully able to differ the cars. My only problem at the moment is, that I have my car only on a sheet of paper and it's very difficult to get the design into the bitmap... but I love the design (for the first time I like a self designed car!!) and so I will try to make it although it is very difficult. :roll:

I like all your cars, I think the carset will be really beautiful!!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Let`s see how our babies do ingame, Im sure they can be reckognized allthough beeing quite similar :)

The MG has a green frontside and will apear green from the disance, my Minarae is black there, I think this will work good

I the right cacerre in the middle (this looks best of the five IMO) is taken, there should also be no probs, due the blue front nose area

I really like alle the cars shown so far this will be a great carset :D
Chico Landi
GP2 Starter

WOW !!!

Post by Chico Landi »

I'm the number 3 !!!! :D

Thanks guys !!! This is MY TRUE NUMBER !!!! :P

OK, my cars is Yellow, Red, Blue and Green.

My Tires ? Potenza !!!! :lol: Yes, like Mika's car in 98/99.....

I will be the Champion !!!!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Ok, now to my personal team:

My team will be called Samptere and ride with Audi on Bridgestone-tyres.
'cause there is not a good idea about the shape I don't know the colours of it yet but I think it goes red/silver(grey).

EDIT: I don't know if there will be many sponsors. I'm not to bad for resizeing some logos but I think they mostly destroy MY cars :wink:
Last edited by HF on 11.03.2007, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
- . -
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

MäxX wrote:The MG has a green frontside and will apear green from the disance, my Minarae is black there, I think this will work good

Minarae is also my favourite team from SMGP series. I have my own fantasy series with teams from those games. Maybe someday I release the cars.

Caccere Racing is challenging you!
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

MäxX wrote:I the right cacerre in the middle (this looks best of the five IMO) is taken, there should also be no probs, due the blue front nose area

I agree, it's the best of the five, and it's the most usual livery for the team. But I want to make a new car for the carset as that livery has been there for five or six years.

Caccere Racing will run on Opel engines and Michelin tyres. The main sponsor will be Sagatiba, I'm not sure if the fuel supplier will be Elf, I think I'll change it. Still thinking in a second sponsor and a second driver.

Regards
Roberto
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Well just to confuse things even more, my car's red, blue and white...
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

rremedio wrote:
MäxX wrote:The MG has a green frontside and will apear green from the disance, my Minarae is black there, I think this will work good

Minarae is also my favourite team from SMGP series. I have my own fantasy series with teams from those games. Maybe someday I release the cars.

Caccere Racing is challenging you!

I`m glad to see that there are still lovers of that great game(s) round here :D

I also released a carset (http://www.grandprix2.de/Carsets/csFantasy/RM_F1GP.zip) using Names (Drivernames & -pics, Teamnames) from that game a while ago, that where great times. :)
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

lol @ Maxx and rremedio.

The GPRL sues the drivers from SMGP series adn a few others from others games. All drivers have the same name with given firstnames by us.

We have some car names from there (Firenze, Linden, Minarae, ZeroForce) along with some others. i.e. MG / Subaru.
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Here's my effort:

Team PD-Cosworth-Bridgestone.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

HF wrote:Ok, now to my personal team:

My team will be called Samptere and ride with Audi on Bridgestone-tyres.
'cause there is not a good idea about the shape I don't know the colours of it yet but I think it goes red/silver(grey).

EDIT: I don't know if there will be many sponsors. I'm not to bad for resizeing some logos but I think they mostly destroy MY cars :wink:

I'm really looking forward to your car. It'll probably look close to the Audi you showed in another thread some days ago I guess. So I think it'll look really nice! :)
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

Greyhead wrote:Here's my effort:

Team PD-Cosworth-Bridgestone.

Very nice. It's like a mixture of AD's car and ur own philospohy! lol. I dunno. It seems there are many white style cars in. I am glad mine has none of this! But even then mine and Maxx's cars look vaguely similar too.

There's some bloody good cars here.
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Cheers Moonraker. I've always used a combination of red, white and blue for my cars, it's just that nobody but me has seen them till now!
Wilkinson's - Everytime!
Coloni
GP2 Starter

Post by Coloni »

My car will be a Coloni-Subaru, and will be yellow (of course... :P )

I'll start working on it this week
Coloni
GP2 Starter

Post by Coloni »

MäxX wrote:@ V12-Power:

@ Coloni:
If I want to use a certain decal I google for it, otherwise I have 2 files with some adverts, they did it for me during my skinning starts. One is low quality (from my GP2 times) and the other is better (I think this was made during the Racing Simulation 2 times)
I can send them to you if you want.

I send you a message :)