The first fruits of my labours on this carset:
Attachments
HRT 1.JPG
HRT 1.JPG (10.09 KiB) Viewed 15597 times
HRT 3.JPG
HRT 3.JPG (3.61 KiB) Viewed 15597 times
HRT 2.JPG
HRT 2.JPG (3.06 KiB) Viewed 15597 times
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Re: 2008 V8 Supercars Australia carset

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Very nice! :P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

Oh I can't wait!! This is so much better than my work on the 2000 series.
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Thanks! I'm hoping it won't take too long, got two cars painted already and most of the data is already sorted. I'm aiming to have it done in a month or so.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Oh Beautiful! =D>

Personally I think V8 Supercar is better than DTM. Especially the tracks they drive on. Real driver circuits. 8)

I hope you place the TKR car in the set:

i slightly adore this car by the way it looks... :wink:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Oh yeah it will be there. Looks sinister, kind of a Touring Car version of the '98 Arrows...

Bit of a hint coming up... don't suppose anybody plans to do any of the circuits for GP2? I know some basic versions exist (I've got a few) but it would be nice to get some updated tracks, as with the WTCC.
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Bathurst maybe? :D Than you will have all in one..! 8)
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I only know this series from DTM Race Driver... Otherwise it's not very popular in Germany. But the cars look nice and have cool liveries (better than most of the DTM-cars, which have very boring liveries in many cases)! The first previews look promising!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

V8 Supercars and TC-2000 from Argentina are the best touring car series in the world.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

Any chances of a TC 2000 Argentina carset then?

Just in case you didn't get my message before, I am currently making a BTCC 1998 carset (because Greyhead's already making 1995 which is my favourite, so I'm making my second favourite instead!), the STCC 1999 carset (Swedish Touring cars) and incredibly a NASCAR 1999 carset.

Yes, I DID say NASCAR.
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Sender_vm
GP2 Newbie

Post by Sender_vm »

Hello! I think I didn't post anything before or I have 1 or 2 post... but I've been always here reading all what you people says...
Well, this post is because I started to make a TC-2000 carset of the 2008 season time ago but then stop working on that because I don't have great skills on painting and I lost interest. If you help me with some things I can finish that carset.
I want help with the carshape, because all TC-2000 cars are large, with tail (i don't know how to tell this)... and in the touring car carshapes there are one with tail and one without. What I want is to make the two carshapes with tail and, with that, I can modify both of the carshapes to look similar of some cars. Do you understand what I say?
Other help that you can give me is with the sponsors of the cars. I didn't figure out how to do that...
I'll post some screens later.
Thanks.
Well, I think that you see the reason that I didn't write anything before. Sorry my very bad english.
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I'm guessing you mean that you need both carshapes 1 and 2 to have a boot / trunk, right?
No problem there, when my V8 Supercar carset is finished it will have just what you're looking for.
Sender_vm
GP2 Newbie

Post by Sender_vm »

Ok, I'll wait for your carset... I want to show you the cars that I've made, so you can tell me what you think about them; certainly there aren't good than yours but I believe that are nice for a novice :P .
Again, sorry my bad english.
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

It would be great to have some feedback on my NEW TOURING CARS which now has some screenshots to look at!!!

Ted DiBiase
GP2 Newbie

Post by Ted DiBiase »

Sender_vm wrote:Hello! I think I didn't post anything before or I have 1 or 2 post... but I've been always here reading all what you people says...
Well, this post is because I started to make a TC-2000 carset of the 2008 season time ago but then stop working on that because I don't have great skills on painting and I lost interest. If you help me with some things I can finish that carset.
I want help with the carshape, because all TC-2000 cars are large, with tail (i don't know how to tell this)... and in the touring car carshapes there are one with tail and one without. What I want is to make the two carshapes with tail and, with that, I can modify both of the carshapes to look similar of some cars. Do you understand what I say?
Other help that you can give me is with the sponsors of the cars. I didn't figure out how to do that...
I'll post some screens later.
Thanks.
Well, I think that you see the reason that I didn't write anything before. Sorry my very bad english.
Where you stopped? I am also making a TC2000 2008 carset, with three bitmaps ready (the Renault Megane, the Ford Focus and the Chevrolet Astra). I will post some screenshots later.