Perfect Grand Prix Track Pack and Game Edit

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
ultima_bass
GP2 Newbie

Perfect Grand Prix Track Pack and Game Edit

Post by ultima_bass »

hi, I´m an old GP2 player, but I still seeing new things.

I have seen that there´s a pack with new circuits and updates for GP2, but no way to find it, full name is:

Instant Access Perfect Grand Prix Track Pack and Editor

Someone know where can I find it?

Thanks
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Re: Perfect Grand Prix Track Pack and Game Edit

Post by Greyhead »

I have it... I picked it up in a second-hand shop in about 1997, I imagine your best bet bet now is probably eBay or Amazon.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
ultima_bass
GP2 Newbie

Post by ultima_bass »

I have been looking for it in amazon, ebay, etc... with no way.

Have found some other updates, but for gp3.

You are able to put it online? this way all fans will be able to have it.

Thanks.
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

Hmm strange, I saw it on the german amazon and someone offers it...

EDIT: I think this should be it http://www.amazon.de/Instant-access-ope ... =8-2-fkmr1
If not I'm sorry :(
torana_05
GP2 Newbie

Post by torana_05 »

Hi there I am looking at buying the perfect trackpack for gp2. Is it worth it Greyhead? or is it just some nostalgic thing 'that's nice to have'.
brunaom20
GP2 Newbie

Post by brunaom20 »

Ola eu abaixei de algum lugar da internet Perfect Grand Prix e o Perfect Grand Prix Track Pack
parece que e a versão complete ta se for possível ,e não e contra as regras do fórum posso postar links para download

Hello I downloaded from somewhere on the internet Perfect Grand Prix and the Perfect Grand Prix Track Pack it seems that and the full version if possible, and not against the rules of the forum I can post download links
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Post by roland ratzenberger »

wow i did not knew that there was such a thing for gp2 .. i suppose because mainly when gp2 comes out our pc back then could handle only gp1 not question about gp2 .. is there any way to find it for download.. does anyone have it ?? what it is all about ??
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

torana_05 wrote:
21.06.2020, 21:05
Hi there I am looking at buying the perfect trackpack for gp2. Is it worth it Greyhead? or is it just some nostalgic thing 'that's nice to have'.
hey man i have just find this http://www.grandprix2.de/wissen/ia_pgptp.htm it is a description of what it includes.. from what i have seen i understand that it includes an older version of gp2edit .. some tracks that you can easily find from the site itself and some setups.. so and correct me if i am wrong.. i dont think that this package deserves the money anymore.. :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k
torana_05
GP2 Newbie

Post by torana_05 »

Thanks guys. It sparked my curiosity when I saw it and was wondering if it was a gp3 season 2000 style addon. I was wondering if it was like an unofficial title by Geoff or members of the gp2 team, although I think its more fan-based material. I don't think it's worth the money these days due to quality of content released now but it's still quite interesting. On a side note, there a few titles like this released for gp3 by the same company.
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

torana_05 wrote:
24.06.2020, 20:59
Thanks guys. It sparked my curiosity when I saw it and was wondering if it was a gp3 season 2000 style addon. I was wondering if it was like an unofficial title by Geoff or members of the gp2 team, although I think its more fan-based material. I don't think it's worth the money these days due to quality of content released now but it's still quite interesting. On a side note, there a few titles like this released for gp3 by the same company.
If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that it was a very early work when there wasn't much knowledge about GP2 hacking and the making of tracks. Because of that, it doesn't have great quality compared to later works. But (again, iirc) one of the people behind it was Belini who later released his 1999 track pack and his fantasy track pack, both very impressive for their time and who later kind of took GP3/GP32K tracks and other related stuff to new heights with his F1 tracks based on GP4 tracks.

But don't quote me in any of that because I'm old and confused lol
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

rremedio wrote:
24.06.2020, 21:44
torana_05 wrote:
24.06.2020, 20:59
If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that it was a very early work when there wasn't much knowledge about GP2 hacking and the making of tracks. Because of that, it doesn't have great quality compared to later works. But (again, iirc) one of the people behind it was Belini who later released his 1999 track pack and his fantasy track pack, both very impressive for their time and who later kind of took GP3/GP32K tracks and other related stuff to new heights with his F1 tracks based on GP4 tracks.

But don't quote me in any of that because I'm old and confused lol
i think that nowadays by the todays standards that grand prix2.de has provided the money that this cost is way too much. To my mind i dont think that has much to offer. As far as bellini is concnerned his 99 patch almost makes gp2 a brand new game. To me is somehow equivalent to gp32000 but for gp2. it took me some time to install it but when i manage to complete it i have enjoyed it a lot. i think that everyone should try it :D :D :D :D :D
samsepi0l
GP2 Racer

Post by samsepi0l »

I used to have this. I remember I begged my parents for it for christmas. I remember they had to buy it from overseas, and at that time buying something from europe with her credit card made my mom nervous (we live in the USA).

I don't know where I put it. I can't find a bunch of my old stuff.

I remember I used to have the Argentina track mostly mastered. In one of the slow infield chicanes, there was a bug where the track had like a huge step. I would spin if I hit it.
Di3goF1
GP2 Newbie

Post by Di3goF1 »

Hello, I remember downloading some single-color base cars from the website. But now she can't find them.
I thought they were in Carset / A1GP, but they are not there.
Do you remember or know where I can find you?
Saludos!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Di3goF1 wrote:
08.07.2020, 19:12
Hello, I remember downloading some single-color base cars from the website. But now she can't find them.
I thought they were in Carset / A1GP, but they are not there.
Do you remember or know where I can find you?
Do you mean template cars? I don`t think there are carsets for this cause, sometimes they are included when a set has more then 14 teams (for instance in indycar-carsets). Maybe you are lucky in the single cars section :-k
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

I think you are probably talking about 2007 carset by Thomas Khost in the CART section http://grandprix2.de/Carsets/cart/index_cart/cart.htm

It comes with an extra carset of single-coloured template cars.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!