My own cockpit alpha, beta and final versions!

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: My own cockpit alpha, beta and final versions!

Post by RacerBG »

V12-Power reallt thank you man :wink: Now all my cockpits are symmetric \:D/

Here are cockpit 2 beta 1 and cockpit 3 beta 1 the both are now symmetric and cockpit 3 have now fixed mirrors :arrow:

Next to do :arrow: I will fix the bugs in cockpit 2 and later I will improve the cockpit 3 :wink:
Attachments
This is cockpit 3.
This is cockpit 3.
This is cockpit 2.
This is cockpit 2.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Now who is the best :?: \:D/

Here is my 4th cockpit a GPL conversion alpha 1 8) The cockpit graphic is really best but I need to correct it a lot I will do my best :wink:

Now its edited see the other picture :P
Attachments
Version alpha 2.
Version alpha 2.
This is my GPL cockpit.
This is my GPL cockpit.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

And here are my final versions of my cockpits and the improved version of my GPL cockpit :arrow:

SORRY FOR THE MULTI POSTS

I feel that this will be my LAST cockpit for GP2 :-# To make a GP2 cockpit its not easy work it takes me a 3-4 hours to make such kind of cockpit (lets not talking about for the HQ cockpits) :shock:

I will continue to make my NFSF Grand Prix 2 series and soon or later I will convert my first carset for GP2 to GP3 :wink: (just to remeber that NFSF is my fantasy racing series beggining from 1959 and continues till the future.... and for the moment 5 carsets are ready)
Attachments
GPL cockpit alpha 2.
GPL cockpit alpha 2.
Cockpit 2 final version.
Cockpit 2 final version.
Cockpit 3 final version.
Cockpit 3 final version.
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

Bg, you never changed the instruments' layout, didn't you?

To all: I made some experiments about changing leds' positions , and i noticed that I couldn't change the position of the main display. If I did, in the game the cockpit is buggy. Writings aren't displayed properly. Has someone noticed the same thing? :-k
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

nimrod111 wrote:Bg, you never changed the instruments' layout, didn't you?

To all: I made some experiments about changing leds' positions , and i noticed that I couldn't change the position of the main display. If I did, in the game the cockpit is buggy. Writings aren't displayed properly. Has someone noticed the same thing? :-k
Yes the buttons and numbers are in the original GP2 positions :wink:
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

nimrod111 wrote:To all: I made some experiments about changing leds' positions , and i noticed that I couldn't change the position of the main display. If I did, in the game the cockpit is buggy. Writings aren't displayed properly. Has someone noticed the same thing? :-k
If you want to change the position of the display (in y-direction, x-direction should work!?) you need to have an english or american version of GP2. Then you can change the position with help of the cockpit designer and even the elements within the display (as far as I remember). Sadly this works not with the german version, I tried it once.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

V12-Power wrote:
nimrod111 wrote:To all: I made some experiments about changing leds' positions , and i noticed that I couldn't change the position of the main display. If I did, in the game the cockpit is buggy. Writings aren't displayed properly. Has someone noticed the same thing? :-k
If you want to change the position of the display (in y-direction, x-direction should work!?) you need to have an english or american version of GP2. Then you can change the position with help of the cockpit designer and even the elements within the display (as far as I remember). Sadly this works not with the german version, I tried it once.
Thank you!
I have the italian version (the absurd thing is that my ORIGINAL disc doesn't work anymore, I had to download another copy from the web!). Uhm, I'm afraid I will have to get an english version. :-k
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Maybe I will change the layot later :wink:
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

RacerBG wrote:Maybe I will change the layot later :wink:
Do it! It's one of the funniest things of this game :lol:
GabrielSC
GP2 Newbie

Post by GabrielSC »

I would like to know if the Cockpit is ready? If yes, could you send the link here? :D
narva93
GP2 Starter

Post by narva93 »

but where is the download link :?: :D
El seny, si no es combina amb una ferma voluntat de combat, no és res més que una mostra de covardia.