The NL² 2010 Carset Topic

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
TdK
GP2 Pro

Re: The NL² 2010 Carset Topic

Post by TdK »

RacerBG wrote:What we will do without you :?:
Go on without me!

You still have other great patchers like Andreas (AAS), Roberto, Peze, Thomas (TK), etc. for the tracks.

And other people sure can paint some good cars. :D
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Post by roland ratzenberger »

as i have said previously i am realy sad by thinking that there is gonna be no update for the 2011 .. despite that i would like to make a question concerning the 2010 carset .. every year after the end of the championship you make a carset taking into account the general picture of the whole races and not each race specificaly... well is this going to be repeat again this season ? by this i mean that after the abudhabi carset would you make this final general update or you will stop in abudhabi carset... :?:
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

roland ratzenberger wrote:by this i mean that after the abudhabi carset would you make this final general update or you will stop in abudhabi carset... :?:
Just like all the other years we make a final carset as well. Like we said, we will finish this year and the 2000 carset in the normal quality you are used to get from us. So yes, there will be a Final 2010 carset, with everything in a common look of the past year. :)
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

well at least that was great news to hear ... thank you :D :D
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

I would like to ask for permissions from you guys to modify your cockpit for my use and sharing with our community :!:

I hope you will accept my request. [-o< This is mentonied to my project for my own cockpit and I need a template so I had choose your cockpit :)

If you are not agree I understand :|
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

RacerBG wrote:I would like to ask for permissions from you guys to modify your cockpit for my use and sharing with our community :!:
As stated many times before: Our (NL²) work is free for everyone to use for their own projects and creations. You will only have to mention our names (DJS or TdK) or our NL² name or logo within the file or the Gp2form.txt and it's O.K.! :)
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

TdK wrote:
RacerBG wrote:I would like to ask for permissions from you guys to modify your cockpit for my use and sharing with our community :!:
As stated many times before: Our (NL²) work is free for everyone to use for their own projects and creations. You will only have to mention our names (DJS or TdK) or our NL² name or logo within the file or the Gp2form.txt and it's O.K.! :)
Thank you very much man :) Finally reply \:D/
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

RacerBG wrote:
TdK wrote:
Thank you very much man :) Finally reply \:D/
Sorry for that, i don't come here very often.... :oops:
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

As a professional what you think for my carset :?: Suggestions how to improve it :?: Or other ideas :) And dont forget that its still WIP 8)
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

RacerBG wrote:As a professional what you think for my carset :?: Suggestions how to improve it :?: Or other ideas :) And dont forget that its still WIP 8)
Keep going with it. Remember, it was a long road for us both David and me, to get to the level we have now, and leave you guys with. Building on on our work will certainly help you all to make great works in the future!

We will keep an eye on you! :wink:
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

TdK wrote:
RacerBG wrote:As a professional what you think for my carset :?: Suggestions how to improve it :?: Or other ideas :) And dont forget that its still WIP 8)
Keep going with it. Remember, it was a long road for us both David and me, to get to the level we have now, and leave you guys with. Building on on our work will certainly help you all to make great works in the future!

We will keep an eye on you! :wink:
Ok thanks for the support :) Just to mention I use only MS Paint to make this liveries because I cant work with Photoshop :(
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

well i know that you have many things to do and i hope my question not to annoy you .. i would like to ask when the final 3 carsets of the season (brazil abu dhabi general) are about to come out ...i would like very much to downoload the last general update and play a champiosnhip with fernando Alonso ( just to take a small revenge from vettel \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ )
i hope i have not upset you and thanks again for all this great carsets you provide us all that years :D :D :D :D =D> =D>
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

Final carset is ready for download.

A big big thank you to Tim and David. =D>

RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

AAS thank you too for uploading the final version :wink:

I hope for 2011 we will have new NL2 carset but :(
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

Thank you again, Tim and David! For this one more perfect carset and for all your works all these years.

I hope you guys keep posting here in the forum when you have time available.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!