New Sportscars

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

New Sportscars

Post by jakesanson »

I am trying to make and build some new sportscars for 2011's new WRL, and was wondering if people like V12-Power would be interested in helping me.

I've been trying to find Paint or JPG files of sportscars from other games such as Le Mans 24 Hours or GTR2, and I've been trying to find out if you can download the bitmaps from the CD-Rom. Anyone know if it can be done?

Failing that, I would love some help in making and painting the following cars:

Mazda MZR-R
Riley-Lexus
Ferrari 333SP
Reynard Volkswagen
Acura ALMS (De Ferran)
MG Lola EX 257
Chrysler LMP
Saleen S7R
Ford GT
Chevrolet Corvette C5R
Bitter GT1
Mosler MT900
Mazda RX-8 (GT Version)
Audi R8 GT

Anybody fancy helping me, or can anyone tell me where I can find good pictures and/or bitmaps to make these cars this year?
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Re: New Sportscars

Post by V12-Power »

I'll paint the Ferrari 333SP some day. I already started, but results are not good yet. But I'll need it for the LM98 carset.

I could imagine Greyhead will have a go with the Ford GT and the Bitter GT1.

It's a nice collection you've listed there. I hope that many of these cars will be released for GP2.

Another car I would love to see is the Ferrari F50 GT:
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I'll be doing the Bitter GT1 as part of my 1998 FIA GT carset anyway, and depending on what I do GT-wise in the future I'll probably do some of the others too.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

I have had a crack at the ROC Volkswagen Reynard, and it doesn't look too bad. Screenshots coming soon.
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!