Fictive WSC

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
tmc
GP2 Starter

Fictive WSC

Post by tmc »

I made my first own Car and i think its a great thing, to invent Teams for the fabulous WSC-Carshape of FK. In comparison to the fastest cars of the world a F1 looks like a tractor, isnt it? I made a modern version of the Ferrari F40 LM of 1994 in the refreshing Totip Colors. So its a semi-fictive thing. Maybe someone will improve the Pic or add some other fictive cars ( a playboy-lamborghini? :mrgreen: ). (i would do this on my own, but for this poor Ferrari i took nearly 2 weeks and it also looks like sh... (i am not very good in painting)).

Greetz

(sorry for my bad english)
Ferrari GT1.zip
(45.63 KiB) Downloaded 557 times
Last edited by tmc on 30.05.2008, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Re: Fictive SWC?

Post by V12-Power »

Great! In combination with the sportscar-shape the GT cars look always very cool (like the Porsches and the McLaren CLR in 98/99). I painted a DB9, a Gallardo, a Ferrari 550, a Lister Storm a MC12 and a Pagani Zonda once, but most of them aren't completely finished. But for them I also made a special GT carshape.

I still have to test your car, but from what I see it will look like a real F40 in GP2!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

n1ce :D
tmc
GP2 Starter

Post by tmc »

Thanks,

in fact that's what i wanted to do: convert some GT1 from 97/98 to the sportscar-shape. Maybe the GT1 of Lotus, Toyota, the Clarion-Nissan, FINA-McLaren, Bugatti EB 110, Shell-Porsche 962, Mercedes CLK.

But, as is said, i ve several probs with the painting. e.g. can anyone tell me, what are this plates for? i couldnt find it out.

Attachments
Ferrari-Pfeil.JPG
Ferrari-Pfeil.JPG (15.63 KiB) Viewed 16483 times
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Re: Fictive WSC

Post by V12-Power »

In the original function they were used for the number on the nose (I guess you knew that already). In the sportscar carshape they have no function anymore (because the numbers on the front of those cars are always placed on different spaces).

There exist Le Mans carsets from 1998 and 1999 by Chris Rimmer. They are very incomplete, but they include a good Toyota, Audi, CLK(R), Panoz etc.. And he also made the McLaren (available with a carshape). You can download those files from gprix2.com. Or you can PM me your email adress and I'll send them to you.

Here is my attempt on the Nissan (from December 2006, one of my first tries with sportscars, looks terrible):
In comparison the Maserati MC12, which doesn't look that rough anymore.
I have a lot of unfinished cars on my HD, basically because I always want to know if it's possible to make them for GP2.
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Wow, the ferrari looks brilliant tmc. Awesome!
This attempt of 2006 by V12 just :shock: :shock: :shock: geil! :wink:

tmc, where did you get this jpg in your download from?
- . -
tmc
GP2 Starter

Post by tmc »

dont overtribe.. ehhh... overdo, HF. Its ok, but not awesome. They're some little stickers that i dont place.

The pic in the download, i found on google typing "totip ferrari", then i found on ebay someone who sold the decals for a modelcar.

@V12

i would like to have the other Carsets from 98/99 even if they're incomplete. Ill send you a PN.

greetz
totalmassconfusion
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

tmc wrote:dont overtribe.. ehhh... overdo, HF. Its ok, but not awesome. They're some little stickers that i dont place.
The car looks really great in GP2! And I really do like the livery style of the car :wink: (Your's and the original)
- . -
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Could an admin please delete the spam postings from Greettat and co. ?
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

MäxX wrote:Could an admin please delete the spam postings from Greettat and co. ?
I wasn't home the last 2 weeks. I managed it. They won't scribe anything here in the future :wink:
- . -
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

Are all these bitmaps and the Ferrari GT1 shape going to be sent to Andreas so he can stick on the website for downloading??
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I don't know... there are not enough cars for a complete carset (yet), so I don't think it would make much sense.

But a carset including several GT(1) cars would be nice. There would be some that come to my mind easily:
Nissan R390, Lotus Elise GT1, Maserati MC12, Saleen S7, Marcos LM600, Ferrari 550, Lamborghini Murcielago, Pagani Zonda, Aston Martin DBR9, Corvette, McLaren F1, Porsche 911 GT1, Mercedes CLK GT-R and I'm sure I still missed out some! So, any further ideas for cars?
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

Long time since we talked about this one, but I have done some editing work with the carset you sent me, FK. I think I've created an OK carset which I use for a fictional GT championship I'm racing with at home. In fact I have a billion championships based on thousands of peoples' work, but that's beside the point.

If anybody wants to see the work, I would be more than happy to oblige.
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

I want to see...
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

I'll put it all up on here tomorrow at some point. By the way, did you get my V8 Supercars carset, AAS?