GP2 Gamer

Re: New GP2 tracks

Post by Edgars Erix »

Great news! \:D/
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

:) I had the Infineon Raceway on my "to do someday" list, now Antonio Pessoa made a good version off it. :x Well, takes a track from my hands though... :lol: #-o :mrgreen:

All GOOD tracks by the way =D>
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

I stopped all track projects. (10-15 unfinished tracks)

Because I need now all energy for two projects.

1. Le Mans. For FK's beautifull cars.
2. Pergusa. With my new PC I can finally play GTR2 (With 60 cars on track :-" )
Great track. And I have now enough info to finish the work.
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

AAS wrote: 1. Le Mans. For FK's beautifull cars.
2. Pergusa.
Great tracks coming \:D/

I've sent my Interlagos '73 ccline update I did sometime ago to Andreas. Before it gets lost in my hd. I've done it for the '78 carset and I plan to update more tracks in the near future.

Regards!
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
osamo
GP2 Newbie

Post by osamo »

Mellaha pre war track in africa ........ :P :P :P I dream of Mellaha ..... Please build small Mellaha track ......... 4-6 km..........
fcy
GP2 Newbie

Post by fcy »

I think the .dat files are missing in the Sonoma, Rio and San Jose circuits. I downloaded them but couldn't find the .dat files. Does that happen to other people too? :-k

BTW, this community is fantastic - I kept my interest in this game because of the great new tracks and carsets. Thank you so much!!! :D
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

fcy wrote:I think the .dat files are missing in the Sonoma, Rio and San Jose circuits. I downloaded them but couldn't find the .dat files. Does that happen to other people too? :-k

BTW, this community is fantastic - I kept my interest in this game because of the great new tracks and carsets. Thank you so much!!! :D
No, the .dat files are there.
Early 90s F1 forever!
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

fcy wrote:I think the .dat files are missing in the Sonoma, Rio and San Jose circuits. I downloaded them but couldn't find the .dat files. Does that happen to other people too? :-k

Sonoma :Infineon Raceway_Sonoma, CA_2007.dat
Rio :Jacarapagua, Rio de Janeiro_Brazil_1989.dat
San Jose :San Jose_California, USA_.dat
fcy
GP2 Newbie

Post by fcy »

This is very strange... :-k When I open the zip file after I downloaded Sonoma track, for example, I only have the GP2form file and the Sonoma folder with the JAD files in it. The .dat file is not there at all. However, when I downloaded the Surfers Paradise track I have the JAD folder, the GP2form file and the .dat file as well.

Could somebody help me please? Maybe you could send the .dat file to my email? :D

Thanks!
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

fcy wrote:This is very strange... :-k When I open the zip file after I downloaded Sonoma track, for example, I only have the GP2form file and the Sonoma folder with the JAD files in it. The .dat file is not there at all. However, when I downloaded the Surfers Paradise track I have the JAD folder, the GP2form file and the .dat file as well.

Could somebody help me please? Maybe you could send the .dat file to my email? :D

Thanks!
Try another program, maybe you are using an old version of winzip or winrar. I use winzip and it opens correctly.
Early 90s F1 forever!
fcy
GP2 Newbie

Post by fcy »

I just used WinRAR instead of winzip and it totally works now. Thanks for your suggestion, rremedio! 8)
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

TdK wrote::) I had the Infineon Raceway on my "to do someday" list, now Antonio Pessoa made a good version off it. :x Well, takes a track from my hands though... :lol: #-o :mrgreen:

All GOOD tracks by the way =D>
That's funny. I also had in my to do list. But I didn't know that Sears Point and Infiniteon were the same track. I've driven Sears Point in GPL and I've though it would be nice to have it in GP2. A friend of mine asked me to do Infiniteon and I said "no, it's not in my plans" #-o

Luckly, Antonio did the job ! =D>
Early 90s F1 forever!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

rremedio wrote:But I didn't know that Sears Point and Infiniteon were the same track. I've driven Sears Point in GPL and I've though it would be nice to have it in GP2. A friend of mine asked me to do Infiniteon and I said "no, it's not in my plans" #-o
:lol: I had the same thing! :mrgreen:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

I've found some free time and updated the layout and ccline for Curitiba (layout was all wrong). Now I need to place the objects in the correct place, cause I've shortened the track and they are in wrong places now. There will be no new graphics.

I'll do the same for Goiania.
Early 90s F1 forever!