New GP2 tracks

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

New GP2 tracks

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Great work in Campo Grande. Congratulations Andreas and Roberto =D>

I'm doing updates and all-new Indycar ovals. I worked last days in 2 new Indycar Series ovals. Andreas, did you receive my email last week?

Thomas Kost also did a great job in his new ChampCar tracks, like Edmonton, San Jose, Las Vegas, Houston and Denver. Congratulations also.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Re: New GP2 tracks

Post by rremedio »

Antonio Pessoa wrote:Great work in Campo Grande. Congratulations Andreas and Roberto =D>

I'm doing updates and all-new Indycar ovals. I worked last days in 2 new Indycar Series ovals. Andreas, did you receive my email last week?

Thomas Kost also did a great job in his new ChampCar tracks, like Edmonton, San Jose, Las Vegas, Houston and Denver. Congratulations also.
My first track making teacher is back on track... =D>
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

Antonio Pessoa wrote:Great work in Campo Grande. Congratulations Andreas and Roberto =D>
8)
Antonio Pessoa wrote: I'm doing updates and all-new Indycar ovals. I worked last days in 2 new Indycar Series ovals. Andreas, did you receive my email last week?
Yes, but I would like to renew the grandstands.
Not finished now, do you like the new stands ?

TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

AAS wrote: Yes, but I would like to renew the grandstands.
(I don't have anything to do with it, but;) HELL!! They look beautiful!!! =D> =D>
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

TdK wrote:(I don't have anything to do with it, but;)
:lol: :lol:
- . -
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

As always, a big thank to Andreas for making great works with my rough tracks. This he's even improved the ccline. It was a bit "ugly" becouse the ccline and the height changes were based on a F-Renault race I have recorded and it really was the behavior of the F-Renault drivers, and it was made back in 2005 and it was one of my earlier efforts (and and and...this guy don't know how to speak :mrgreen: ).

Scandura's version is a bit different: flatter and tighter, I don't know if it's more or less realistic, but I can't find anything to complain at it, as always.

Now desparetely looking foward to TDK's Zandvoort.

Regards!
Early 90s F1 forever!
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

rremedio wrote:As always, a big thank to Andreas for making great works with my rough tracks. This he's even improved the ccline.
I'm sure, today you are the better "ccliner".
I'm for sure not the ccline s p e c i a l i s t.

(The forum does not accept the word s p e c i a l i s t without the blank fields :shock: )
rremedio wrote: Scandura's version is a bit different: flatter and tighter, I don't know if it's more or less realistic, but I can't find anything to complain at it, as always.
I don't know if it's more or less realistic. Therefore I published both versions.
The placement pitlane-pitbuildings-tower -> s/f line is more realistic in your layout.

rremedio wrote: Now... looking foward to TDK's Zandvoort.
YES Image
Thomperson
GP2 Starter

Post by Thomperson »

Oh, this forum have many bugs... I was trying to post on this topic since last week and always when I click 'submit' returns to the blank post page, without my post.

Well...
AAS wrote:Yes, but I would like to renew the grandstands.
=D> Very good, Andreas!

I made Homestead-Miami Speedway last weekend. I send you to renew the grandstands also. I did Detroit Belle Isle Park track and I'm making Sonoma Infineon Raceway this week.
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Thomperson wrote:I'm making Sonoma Infineon Raceway this week.
That's cool! I know this track from Gran Tourismo. Now I'm exited to see how you realised it for GP2!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Thomperson
GP2 Starter

Post by Thomperson »

I'll send to Andreas the "Beta" version tonight. I finished the track layout, cc-line, heights, ribbons, fences distance, cameras positions and kerbs. Rest the graphics details, and I would like to know if Andreas want to do in this track.
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Just drove this track with TK's GP2 set. I have to say that this track is really nice! Really enjoyed the laps. ANd got 5th :x
- . -
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

Just tested Issoire, Chicagoland and Zandvoort. I like all 3 tracks, even Chicagoland which is an oval, and usually I don't like ovals. And Issoire is another great, fast, small track. Really nice !

Congratulations to TDK for his Zandy, the ccline is great, now we can do a proper race in Zandvoort! (Martjin Keizer track was good, but the ccline was not fair with the ccs). =D>

Regards
Early 90s F1 forever!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Well, I've gote one question: Is there a Singapour track in the pipe? Did I missed it?
- . -
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

It's not really an answer, but I think there is none (same for the Valencia street circuit), because nobody knows how exactly it will look.. But let's wait for a real answer, it's am interesting question!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Thomperson
GP2 Starter

Post by Thomperson »

Is difficult to make a track without real images of a race there. Like Singapure and Valencia don't host a race yet, we can't imagine some graphic details of these tracks.
I think will have these tracks some weeks or months after the 1st Formula 1 Grand Prixs there.