2008 cars and set

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
DJS
GP2 Racer

Re: 2008 cars and set

Post by DJS »

The performance of all cars/competitors is updated for every single carset (by Tim), so yes, you'll get faster BMW's, Andreas. :lol:

My post was more about the quality of the carset (graphics) in general, we managed to take it a little further once again. \:D/
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

DJS wrote:The performance of all cars/competitors is updated for every single carset (by Tim), so yes, you'll get faster BMW's, Andreas. :lol:

My post was more about the quality of the carset (graphics) in general, we managed to take it a little further once again. \:D/
To me is everything always perfect!

I imagine how realistic will be your cars in 2009, when there will be no more aerodinamical appendices allowed in the cars. The real cars will look more beautiful and the gp2 cars will look even more realistic.

I can't wait!

:)
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

AAS wrote:Performance update ? With two superfast BMW's ? :D
Well, they are a bit faster. They need to set the fastest lap, and more pole positions to go superfast in the set... 8)
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

rremedio wrote: To me is everything always perfect!

I imagine how realistic will be your cars in 2009, when there will be no more aerodinamical appendices allowed in the cars. The real cars will look more beautiful and the gp2 cars will look even more realistic.

I can't wait!

:)
I can't wait too, as soon as the first 2009 car is shown to the public, a new carshape will be made. \:D/
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Some terrible news, there is a bug in the carset. :oops:
One rearwing endplate of the Force India VJM01 is not correct, if you are handy, you can fix it yourself by copy and paste the good one.
Otherwise you'll have to wait for the French GP carset, but it will be fixed and the carset has been taken a step further once more even tough the GP has to start yet. :wink:
Many thanks for the hard work of Tim, that's all I can say right now. :-$
fcy
GP2 Newbie

Post by fcy »

Have you guys ever thought about including the test drivers' helmets of each team in the "spare drivers" section? That'd be wonderful! :D [-o<

As usual, these cars are fantastic! =D>
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

fcy wrote:Have you guys ever thought about including the test drivers' helmets of each team in the "spare drivers" section? That'd be wonderful! :D [-o<
We have some ideas about this, and maybe there will be a solution for it in an other way. But these are just plans at the moment.... :-k
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I would like NL² to use their extraordinary talent to make a non-F1 or an older F1 (maybe 90's) carset once!

Or maybe some interesting single cars! The F1 set is not enough for me (but I love playing with it, of course)... :lol: :wink:
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Maybe we'll do something else later on, but getting our current carset to perfection has our priority. :wink:
You'll see it in our next carset :-" , Tim has sent it to Andreas, so it should be online soon.
osamo
GP2 Newbie

Post by osamo »

Perfect new NL carsets =D> =D> =D> but Toyota is now faster when Red Bull =P~ =P~
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

osamo wrote:Perfect new NL carsets =D> =D> =D> but Toyota is now faster when Red Bull =P~ =P~
Through, but the performance is an average from the whole season. So not "only" the French Gp. That's why Red Bull (Mark Webber only) is faster... :wink:
osamo
GP2 Newbie

Post by osamo »

Right.....In this year Red Bull is better then Toyota....sorry!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Very brilliant cars NL²!
- . -
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

The new Toro Rosso looks better, good job! But I think you finally have to change the logo at the RBRs bargeboards, it doesn't look good.

Except of updates that are made on the real cars, I don't see anything what you could change for the next set. But I'm sure you will find something.

What I like a lot, are the details like the lines between monocoque and nose, or monocoque and engine cover etc. These are details which 1. look good and 2. make it very realistic.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Thanks to all for your kind comments. \:D/

@V12

We'll look into it and maybe we'll change it here and there.
The shape of the bardgeboards isn't correct either, so you have a point. :-$