Kymiring?

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
MTSElectro
GP2 Newbie

Kymiring?

Post by MTSElectro »

Hi all

Just wondering if any of our talented track makers are making or plan to make the new Kymiring in Finland?

Looks like there's hardly any racing going on there so might be good to get it going in a virtual guise!
MTSElectro | Retro Racing Manager's League | Motorsport enthusiast and gamer | Adores motorsport, cue sports and Gerry Anderson
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Re: Kymiring?

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

MTSElectro wrote:
08.11.2023, 22:40
Hi all

Just wondering if any of our talented track makers are making or plan to make the new Kymiring in Finland?

Looks like there's hardly any racing going on there so might be good to get it going in a virtual guise!
I have no foreseeable plans for Kymi-Ring. Maybe in some years, but I don't know, I'm taking a break in track making.

I expect they could find a solution for Kymi-Ring became finally part of major series schedules in real-life. I can suppose it was a huge investment in Finland, and the country deserves be a home for international motor racing events soon. Perhaps as part of the schedule of important series, Kymi-Ring can reach its deserved importance amidst the international circuits. And also get its GP2 version someday, through the hands of some another fellow track maker, or by myself in the end of the decade (if no one made the track :wink: ).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
MTSElectro
GP2 Newbie

Re: Kymiring?

Post by MTSElectro »

Antonio Pessoa wrote:
09.11.2023, 01:10
MTSElectro wrote:
08.11.2023, 22:40
Hi all

I have no foreseeable plans for Kymi-Ring. Maybe in some years, but I don't know, I'm taking a break in track making.

I expect they could find a solution for Kymi-Ring became finally part of major series schedules in real-life. I can suppose it was a huge investment in Finland, and the country deserves be a home for international motor racing events soon. Perhaps as part of the schedule of important series, Kymi-Ring can reach its deserved importance amidst the international circuits. And also get its GP2 version someday, through the hands of some another fellow track maker, or by myself in the end of the decade (if no one made the track :wink: ).
If only I knew how to make tracks! I gave it a go a while back but I could not get my head around the track editor :-s
MTSElectro | Retro Racing Manager's League | Motorsport enthusiast and gamer | Adores motorsport, cue sports and Gerry Anderson