Sebastian Vettel is the World Champion 2010!!!

Here you can post everything to every motorsport!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Re: Sebastian Vettel is the World Champion 2010!!!

Post by jakesanson »

As far as I can see, the only real classic that hasnt been changed or messed up in any way is Suzuka, and now it shares with Fuji. What an awful track that is!! Only good races there because it rained, twice!!

Please make the Argentine Grand Prix be held at Potrero de los Funes if that's the correct name. What a circuit!! Is a GP2 version coming soon?

I don't blame anyone for not updating Spa or Silverstone, it's getting quite pathetic.
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

jakesanson wrote:As far as I can see, the only real classic that hasnt been changed or messed up in any way is Suzuka, and now it shares with Fuji. What an awful track that is!! Only good races there because it rained, twice!!

Please make the Argentine Grand Prix be held at Potrero de los Funes if that's the correct name. What a circuit!! Is a GP2 version coming soon?

I don't blame anyone for not updating Spa or Silverstone, it's getting quite pathetic.
I don't know how soon...but I hope it will be finished before march. Driving on it is as nice as you can imagine ;)
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

jakesanson wrote:As far as I can see, the only real classic that hasnt been changed or messed up in any way is Suzuka, and now it shares with Fuji.
Not anymore, fortunately, Fuji stepped back from that as announced in July last year. So it's Suzuka only for the time being, that is until their contract would run out.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

So now we have a possibility of watching an 8 or 9 way fight for the title in 2011:

Hamilton and Button at McLaren
Alonso and Massa at Ferrari
Webber and Vettel at Red Bull
Schumacher and Rosberg at Mercedes
Kubica at Renault

Who knows what will happen???
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!