GP2 Racing World - Ultima GP - Race Results!

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
tecnorge3
GP2 Starter

Re: GP2 Racing World - German GP-Südschleife-Race Results

Post by tecnorge3 »

Hey, Georgi seems to be the Sebastian Vettel of GP2RW! :mrgreen: :D
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

Err...I would like to say that my team doesn't appear in the Constructor Championship.. :shock:
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

RacerBG wrote:IM AMAZED :shock: 3 pole positions and 3 wins in a row :!: My virtual pilot seems to be very cool. :D Arabajiev is also a good driver almost always at top 10. 8)

BTW: I want to upgrade my both drivers but with how many points I can do it :?:Can I upgrade them with 80 for only 1 race and does this is permanent to the end of the season :?:
Yes and yes :D But you will not can upgrade in this season anymore.
Last edited by racer63 on 15.08.2011, 07:19, edited 1 time in total.
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

nimrod111 wrote:Err...I would like to say that my team doesn't appear in the Constructor Championship.. :shock:
It´s true Nimrod. I don´t know why but my excel table didn´t count your points in Sweden. I´ll fix this tomorrow.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

racer63 wrote:
RacerBG wrote:IM AMAZED :shock: 3 pole positions and 3 wins in a row :!: My virtual pilot seems to be very cool. :D Arabajiev is also a good driver almost always at top 10. 8)

BTW: I want to upgrade my both drivers but with how many points I can do it :?:Can I upgrade them with 80 for only 1 race and does this is permanent to the end of the season :?:
In this season :?: You mean the whole year. :?
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

RacerBG wrote:
racer63 wrote:

In this season :?: You mean the whole year. :?
Afaik, yes. The season ends in December 3 according to the calendar so there will be no more seasons till 2012.
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

For all of you M.S.R. Honda people -and SME Racing Mercedes :mrgreen:- people, the constructors positions are updated in the race report. Sorry for the mistake.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Ok Racer63 then update my drivers with this values and then we will wait for the next season. 8)

I hope that this league will exist many more years. :)
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

RacerBG wrote:Ok Racer63 then update my drivers with this values and then we will wait for the next season. 8)

I hope that this league will exist many more years. :)
Done :shock:
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

I didn't understand how to upgrade performances... #-o
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

nimrod111 wrote:I didn't understand how to upgrade performances... #-o
Maybe that part of the rules needs a re-writing.
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

Spanish GP Preview - Jarama Circuit

The Spanish Jarama circuit, last used for F1 in 1981, will host the next GP2RW race. Georgi Todorov has a clear advantage over his rivals for the championship and remains as a firm contender for the race. But maybe the short straight and most of the course tight, twisty corners will be Todorov´s job harder or easier. It all dependes on the qualifying that will be held in a few more horus. So stay tuned!

This race will have 69 laps and 2 pitstops as stated by the rules.
Last edited by racer63 on 21.08.2011, 08:59, edited 1 time in total.
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

nimrod111 wrote:I didn't understand how to upgrade performances... #-o
It´s really very easy: you have 80 points available in the championship to give to your drivers. You can assign the 80 points in one race and remain in the same value for the rest of the year, or you can do it gradually (example: 10 points for the first race, 30 for the second, 40 for the third and you have the 80 points).

Aside of this, the first three drivers on each race win points (30, 20, 10)
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Re: GP2 Racing World - Spanish GP - Jarama Preview

Post by racer63 »

Todorov in the pole at Spain but with some fright

There were suprise in the spanish paddock today when the morning sesion came to and end showing Georgi Todorov in 27th position in the time sheets, and out of the grid till that moment. But soon the bulgarian team found a way to go through and Todorov reached the pole with some confidence in the evening. What happened in the team´s motorhome between sesions nobody knows but Todorov recovered.

The dutch DRTW Viper team had the second and third slots with Rick and Jurg Woldenberg, showing some improvements in the cars for this race. The germans Andreas Schulz and Thomas Kost´s AS-TK F1 were in good shape today and are strong contenders for a good place starting from 4th and 5th. On another group work, Jens Dings and Alex Diehl let the Peze cars roll to the 6th and 7th, while Caccere returned to the first rows in a qualifying with a promising job in hands of Leo Barbosa.

Jurate Gemskyte and (strangely) Henning Fisser didn´t reach the time lap needed to pass to the grid

Code: Select all

Race Starting Grid                       ³       
       ³                       ------------------                       ³        
       ³                         Spain - Jarama                         ³       
       ³                            (60 Laps)                           ³   

³Pole                1                                           ³       
       ³             Georgi Todorov                                     ³       
       ³               1m 09.551s                   2                   ³       
       ³                                   Rick vd Woldenberg           ³       
       ³Row 2               3                  1m 09.658s               ³       
       ³           Jurg vd Woldenberg                                   ³       
       ³               1m 09.684s                   4                   ³       
       ³                                     Andreas Schulz             ³       
       ³Row 3               5                  1m 09.689s               ³       
       ³               Thomas Kost                                      ³       
       ³               1m 09.695s                   6                   ³       
       ³                                       Jens Dings               ³       
       ³Row 4               7                  1m 09.695s               ³       
       ³               Alex Diehl                                       ³       
       ³               1m 09.698s                   8                   ³       
       ³                                    Leonardo Barbosa            ³       
       ³Row 5               9                  1m 09.735s               ³       
       ³            David Stunnenberg                                   ³       
       ³               1m 09.736s                  10                   ³       
       ³                                      Tim de Klein              ³       
       ³Row 6              11                  1m 09.736s               ³       
       ³             Roberto Remedio                                    ³       
       ³               1m 09.739s                  12                   ³       
       ³                                     Tazio Nuvolari             ³       
       ³Row 7              13                  1m 09.741s               ³       
       ³             Petri Karttunen                                    ³       
       ³               1m 09.785s                  14                   ³       
       ³                                   Vladimir Arabajiev           ³       
       ³Row 8              15                  1m 09.788s               ³       
       ³             Marco Schiavon                                     ³       
       ³               1m 09.788s                  16                   ³       
       ³                                       Joe Rotter               ³       
       ³Row 9              17                  1m 09.819s               ³       
       ³             Matt O'Donnell                                     ³       
       ³               1m 09.822s                  18                   ³       
       ³                                     Nico Weidlinger            ³       
       ³Row 10             19                  1m 09.825s               ³       
       ³              Nuri Hummels                                      ³       
       ³               1m 09.826s                  20                   ³       
       ³                                     Antonio Pessoa             ³       
       ³Row 11             21                  1m 09.832s               ³       
       ³             Rickard Alingas                                    ³       
       ³               1m 09.834s                  22                   ³       
       ³                                   Emerson dos Santos           ³       
       ³Row 12             23                  1m 09.859s               ³       
       ³              Markus Rotter                                     ³       
       ³               1m 09.861s                  24                   ³       
       ³                                       Jake Sanson              ³       
       ³Row 13             25                  1m 09.920s               ³       
       ³              Dan Richards                                      ³       
       ³               1m 09.922s                  26                   ³       
       ³                                        The Stig                ³       
       ³                                       1m 09.953s
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Re: GP2 Racing World - Spanish GP - Qualifying

Post by racer63 »

Todorov gives another blow wining in Spain

Georgi Todorov had another inspired day wining in Spain, buy with some worries from Jurg Woldenberg who lead half of the race. Todorov couldn´t keep the position at the start (he could have lost the second place too with Schulz), so Waldenberg started to lead. In the first laps the duth driver maked a gap to have Todorov contained for a while. Meanwhile, Shulz, de Klein, Stunnenberg and Nuvolari (gaining many positions) fought each one for gain positions.

Both Simteks had an ups and downs race. Here, Stunnenberg braking late for Nuvolari, the first corner.

Woldenberg and Todorov seaparated for half a second. Note de big gap with Shulz and de Klein caused earlier for a car with mechanical problems.

Roberto Remedio with too many problems today. Both Caccere in a day to forget.

Tim de Klein trying to overtake Schulz. The german driver closed the door braking late in the outside for the next corner. Nice move.

Woldenberg leading and Todorov in the pits. Something was going to happen...

This is the exact momento when Todorov wins the race and the key move of the day. Waldenberg was coming back to the track and Todorov is there in the right time and the right place, taking the lead.

Marco Schiavon and newcomer Nico Weidlinger both had a very good race with points to the championship

Todorov found the first backmaker in Joe Rotter. The backmakers were stars today.

Antonio Pessoa and a very strong accident when he lost the transmission going pedal to the metal at the start/finish straight. Antonio is ok.

Nuvolari in fouth position and having a very good race in Spain

Todorov finishing the race. Was the 4th consecutive win altough the opposition today was fierce, maybe more than Todorov himself was expecting.

Code: Select all

Race Results                   ³            

³                   ------------                   ³            

³                  Spain - Jarama                  ³            

³                     (69 Laps)                    ³            

³                                                  ³            

³ Pos   Driver                      Time/Speed     ³            

³                                                  ³            

³  1st  Georgi Todorov              1h 22m 59.089s ³            

³       TeamBulgaria - Mercedes                    ³            

³  2nd  Jurg vd Woldenberg          +5.458s        ³            

³       DRTW - Viper                               ³            

³  3rd  Tim de Klein                +33.317s       ³            

³       Simtek - Ford                              ³            

³  4th  Tazio Nuvolari              +33.981s       ³            

³       Peze Team - Cosworth                       ³            

³  5th  Andreas Schulz              +34.685s       ³            

³       AS-TK F1 - BMW                             ³            

³  6th  Marco Schiavon              +38.123s       ³            

³       M.S.R. - Honda                             ³            

³  7th  Nico Weidlinger             +40.993s       ³            

³       K-Speed - Honda                            ³            

³  8th  Vladimir Arabajiev          +47.302s       ³            

³       TeamBulgaria - Mercedes                    ³            

³  9th  Petri Karttunen             +48.218s       ³            

³       Peze Team - Cosworth                       ³            

³ 10th  Dan Richards                +48.798s       ³            

³       PixelDreams - Cosworth                     ³            

³ 11th  The Stig                    +50.819s       ³            

³       M.S.R. - Honda                             ³            

³ 12th  Emerson dos Santos          +51.655s       ³            

³       Liberty - Chevrolet                        ³            

³ 13th  Leonardo Barbosa            +54.085s       ³            

³       Caccere - Holden                           ³            

³ 14th  Alex Diehl                  +56.858s       ³            

³       AD - Heave                                 ³            

³ 15th  David Stunnenberg           -1 Lap         ³            

³       Simtek - Ford                              ³            

³ 16th  Joe Rotter                  -1 Lap         ³            

³       Minarae - Misfire                          ³            

³ 17th  Markus Rotter               -1 Lap         ³            

³       Minarae - Misfire                          ³            

³ 18th  Roberto Remedio             -1 Lap         ³            

³       Caccere - Holden                           ³            

³ 19th  Antonio Pessoa              Transmission   ³            

³       Liberty - Chevrolet                        ³            

³ 20th  Nuri Hummels                Suspension     ³            

³       ADAC RaceCom - Mercedes                    ³            

³ 21st  Rick vd Woldenberg          Water Leak     ³            

³       DRTW - Viper                               ³            

³ 22nd  Rickard Alingas             Engine         ³            

³       K-Speed - Honda                            ³            

³ 23rd  Jake Sanson                 Transmission   ³            

³       SME Racing - Mercedes                      ³            

³ 24th  Thomas Kost                 Water Leak     ³            

³       AS-TK F1 - BMW                             ³            

³ 25th  Matt O'Donnell              Didn't Finish  ³            

³       SME Racing - Mercedes                      ³            

³ 26th  Jens Dings                  Engine         ³            

³       AD - Heave
Championship Drivers Positions:

Championship Constructors Positions

And that´s all. Again, I had some trouble with some image files having lost a few thanks to the ## HD. but I will do a clean installation of GP2 for the next one in Portugal.

Thanks to Warren Jenks and Andreas Schulz for the track and to Roberto Remedio for the improved CC line. See you next one.