No More GP2

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
MaxD
GP2 Starter

No More GP2

Post by MaxD »

Hello folks,

Well, been doing a lot of organising with my life, job, dealing with stress etc etc

I have just deleted my GP2 file from the harddrive without savin it as I need to spend my time on other things.
Just wanted to say that I may pop in from time to time to discuss F1 2009 and wish all of you the very best - I really mean that.
I wish I had the time and talent you all have to design all these wonderful add-ons for this game that has consumed my life since 1996!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I've enjoyed racing the new tracks, using the new carsets etc and though I will miss it and may return to it one day, I simply have to concentrate on other things.

So, here's to you all - you've become good friends over the past few months, and here's to jenson and Rubens winning this weekend!
Jenson as champ?
Hope so....

take care all.

Max
"There's nothing wrong with the car in front except that it's on fire!!!!!!!!!!!"
Murray Walker
MaxX
GP2 Star

Re: No More GP2

Post by MaxX »

I wish you the best too, maybe you`ll make your comeback to GP2 when the time is right. :)

Good luck to you
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

We'll miss you dude!! Hope life is what you want!
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

I can relate to what you're saying. Good luck with taking care of your other priorities. :)
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..