Recent moderation delays

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Recent moderation delays

Post by rremedio »

Hi, guys!

I want to apologize, especially to new forum members, for being so slow recently to approve your posts. We have a policy of requiring a user to have his first 3 posts approved by mods before he can post without approval. This is because the vast majority of new users we get are spam bots and if we didn't have that policy, the forums would become unreadable in a few days.

But I've been the sole "active" mod for a while and right now I have no time or energy to check the forums regularly due to some big changes in my personal life. I'll be moving in a few weeks and then things will start to get back to normal.

Anyway, if some of our more active members want to share mod duties, please message me and I will try to reach AAS and HF (I don't have powers to make someone else a mod).

Anyway, please be patient and I will be back to normal forum activity in a few weeks or months.

Cya
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
ismael
GP2 Racer

Re: Recent moderation delays

Post by ismael »

Hello RRemedio,

I just want to show my solidarity and understanding regarding your lack of time - and at the same realising that unfortunately I cannot offer me to help, it would be the same.

This is not 1998 anymore, I can barely have the time to do 10% Race Distance races :? :D

But I'll keep coming in a steady way. Cheers!