WSC or Le mans

Here you can post criticisms, ideas or questions to the forum!
Gabrieladam77
GP2 Newbie

WSC or Le mans

Post by Gabrieladam77 »

I really want to play with a carset from the 60's, with cars from the WSC or Le Mans of the time, has anyone ever made a carset or carshpe for use? :-k :D
narva93
GP2 Starter

Re: WSC or Le mans

Post by narva93 »

I think there were some in project, but I am not sure if they came to existence actually. :-k
El seny, si no es combina amb una ferma voluntat de combat, no és res més que una mostra de covardia.
eky78
GP2 Gamer

Post by eky78 »

You could have a look at this website
https://www.f1mania.net/gp2br/index_arq ... inners.htm
there are some Le Mans carsets there although not completed. Carshapes are pretty good, although you have to put the carskins together to make a carset I thiink and the name of the drivers are not real.
I am not sure if all the links are working. I have some of the carsets in my HD. I don´t know if it´s possible to share here but I can send in private.
Gabrieladam77
GP2 Newbie

Post by Gabrieladam77 »

Thank you very much to everyone who answered me, I will be testing some carsets and cars, if anyone wants to send me an email in PV sending me something else, I will be happy and waiting I'm looking for cars similar to Le Mans and WSC, from 1958 to 1970, Thanks again to all :D =D>
Gabrieladam77
GP2 Newbie

Post by Gabrieladam77 »

thanks for answering me, I'll leave my email here in case you have more paintings or carsets, My Email: gabrielbaukat@gmail.com, I will be testing some carsets and cars, thanks for that :D =D>