CC Performances

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
Michael82
GP2 Racer

CC Performances

Post by Michael82 »

Do you think it is possible to allow to CC cars to move away of the cc line when trying to pass them? It's possible in GP4.. but I tell myself that it may be possible to simulate this in GP2 like when the CC let pass the leader after one lap lost.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: CC Performances

Post by RacerBG »

I dont know maybe is possible :roll:

But I will ask yourself why you had make two topics :?:
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

-double topic deleted-

Interesting question. :-k I don't know.
Michael82
GP2 Racer

Post by Michael82 »

Sorry for the double topic! I hadn't saw. Perhaps a double click.

I tried with the unknowns in gp2 slot and tyre editor but I did not see any change ..
In Gp2lap.txt they talk about Extra CC performance in the version 1.06.. What is it?
Mad_Troyden
GP2 Starter

Post by Mad_Troyden »

I viewed many times how CC leaved the cc-line under blue flag.(and in my version of game it's more often that difference) :-k
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

I think that all is possible, but the AI would have be to be edited and a tool should have to be started to manipulate the GP2 programme in the memory, like GP2Lap does. Without the source code I think it`s nearly impossible.

A well placed CC-Line, as seen in Hernan Viglione`s Monza 2000 version, can imitate defensive driving style a little bit, but it causes more accidents too.

GP3 was also able to let drivers fight for position, but only after the season 2000 upgrade. I remember my "wow" feeling pretty well, as Kimi blocked my Minardi in Monza the first time. Pretty amazing, after a nice battle for a few laps I took him out :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Michael82
GP2 Racer

Post by Michael82 »

Oh yes with GP3-2000 and GP4 it's great! But.. how find this source code.. It would be cool to contact the programmers.. Hum in track editor there are two commands 0x90 and 0x91 perhaps ref to cc-line.. i don't know..