Searching for Carset Painter(s)

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
TdK
GP2 Pro

Searching for Carset Painter(s)

Post by TdK »

For this year i'm not sure i've i'm going to make all the cars, helmets, and other stuff for a carset. I don't play Gp2 that much (almost never) that the work pays itself back into playing fun. :(

So, maybe there's someone intrested in making the graphics for a carset , probaly his own carset, and then i'll make (my favourite part) the data. :D

If i get no serious reply's i will hardly think about making carsets. There are to much other games that are more fun and better playable, and i also don't have the time anymore to make them good, fast and up-to-date. :cry:
Last edited by TdK on 15.01.2007, 19:58, edited 1 time in total.
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Hey Tim, I would like your data for my carset, that's something that most of the time I forget to update for any of my carsets...
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

O.K. I like your sets. It would be great i've we can make a carset with my data included.

I guess you make all the graphics: In-game and menu helmets, cars, tyres, cockpit, etc.

Then i'll do the number things... :lol:
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Well, if you want to make some of the other stuff, be my guest.

Because I'm not good in making new adverts, like the new Alice for the Ferrari, I always need to wait untill other patchers release their cars, so if you could make the new adverts, please do so.
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

So, that still means i've to make some graphic stuff, or have to wait before other people have their cars ready.... If i understand it correctly.

I have to think about that... :?
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

No, you don't have to.
Just if you want to make anything else besides the data, it's ok with me.

I have never rushed anything I released, so other patchers are always faster than me, but I just want to deliver the very best I can do and that takes time.
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

OK. That's sounds better. I'm not completly sure about stopping with making carsets, have to think about it. Already made the toyota and i'm going to make the ferrari and some other stuff soon. After that i'm going to think hardly if i want to go make some more graphics. :?

It's nice for me to know that if i stop, there's a way to do my favourite thing of carset making, the data, wich never annoy's me... :)

You will be the first to know what my decision is, and you're free to use stuff for your set if i'm going to make my own one. That's a little thanks for your help and support so far.... :D

Thanks, DJS.
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Sad to hear that TdK, these are no good news for GP2.

Your F1 2006 carset is awesome and it would be a loss if you go.

But I can understand that you (at least) don't want to make complete carsets anymore, they are a hell of work and when you, as you said don't play GP2 that much anymore it really doesn't pay back. Somewhere there's the end of everything...
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

"Your F1 2006 carset is awesome and it would be a loss if you go"

I know that too. Just look at the download statistics from AAS grandprix2.de site. Every carset gets an average of 150 - 200 downloads! That's why the decision is hard to make.

But, don't be sad right now. I'm going to think about it for a while, probaly 1 or 2 weeks, depending on much things, and then you will hear what it's going to be for this year and the future.

READ BELOW FOR THE ANSWER...!!!
Last edited by TdK on 25.01.2007, 20:20, edited 2 times in total.
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Well, the decision is made. Finally. This year i'm going to make a season carset wich will be regulary updated. :)

Next year (2008) we will see what the future brings, but for this year there's a TdK 2007 set. With the same quality you're used to...

(Don't think that i've been standing still the last 10 days. I've just finished my Renault R27).

Looking forward when the season starts - Down Under.
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

Very good news !
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

That's cool, good to hear that! I'm looking forward to your set and it confirms my decision not to make a 2007 carset (because there's enough quantity and more important quality, with you, DJS and Henning).
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

V12-Power wrote:That's cool, good to hear that! I'm looking forward to your set and it confirms my decision not to make a 2007 carset (because there's enough quantity and more important quality, with you, DJS and Henning).

A pity but understanable (yes a real english word, learned it today :wink: )

Yes, it's well that TdK will make some carsets!
- . -
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

HF wrote:
V12-Power wrote:That's cool, good to hear that! I'm looking forward to your set and it confirms my decision not to make a 2007 carset (because there's enough quantity and more important quality, with you, DJS and Henning).

A pity but understanable (yes a real english word, learned it today :wink: )

Yes, it's well that TdK will make some carsets!

That's "understandable". missing a letter.
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Moonrakerâ„¢ wrote:That's "understandable". missing a letter.

Thank you! :wink:
- . -