GP2Edit questions

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
Michael82
GP2 Racer

GP2Edit questions

Post by Michael82 »

Hi all,
I was wondering what some options in gp2edit, I've never understood their duties and the impact in the game.
Gp2edit-32 - Window - Program configuration :
- Mosaic Speed
- Use alternate grid calculator
- Allow team swapping
- Soften Menu Helmets
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Re: GP2Edit questions

Post by Greyhead »

These are mainly for GP2Edit rather than GP2, except for "soften menu helmets".

"Mosaic speed" is the speed at which a car bitmap fades into another bitmap when you click on a different team in GP2Edit, it's just a cosmetic thing really.

"Use alternate grid calculator" - if you check this option, the grid calculator (which shows you where everyone will qualify and the % off the pole sitter according to the qualification grip) will be a simple list. If you uncheck it, it displays it as a proper grid layout like in the game.

"Allow team swapping" - If this is checked, you can drag-and-drop teams in the list in the main GP2Edit window.

"Soften menu helmets" - If you're using the helmet JAM file (helmets1.jam) to create the in-game menu helmets, checking this will smooth them off a bit.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
Michael82
GP2 Racer

Re: GP2Edit questions

Post by Michael82 »

Thanks Greyhead for your details.
I thought that this options had an impact on the game but it's only on the program gp2edit.