HF cars and sets 2007

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Moonrakerâ„¢ wrote:I hope someone will be working on a 2007 Carset for us to use ;) - I'm just not advanced enough in it!

For GPRL? Of course I'm working on a carset, but now I only can make the published cars with no data :wink:
- . -
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Hey, i've got my ferrari done. And also some more.....

I almost figured out what my decision will be with carset making. Just keep an eye on the "Searching For Carset Painter(s)" post, and you will find out shortly what it will be.

TdK
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

HF wrote:
Moonrakerâ„¢ wrote:I hope someone will be working on a 2007 Carset for us to use ;) - I'm just not advanced enough in it!

For GPRL? Of course I'm working on a carset, but now I only can make the published cars with no data :wink:

Not for GPRL, for use with the a 2007 carset
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

I'm pretty confident there'll be a 2007 carset. But you know, we actually need to know what all of the 2007 look like in the first place. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense to release a carset.

Actually, I think two of the more interesting-looking liveries could premiere this week, with Renault and Honda...
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I'll certainly be doing a car set, once I've finished off my 2006 ones!
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

I got it, my McLaren is downloadable! Click here to download, scrs will follow!

There are some problems with the light orange in GP2. This is only on some tracks and camerapositions but I decided to publish two versions so that you can choose out what you want.

here are some pics to show what I mean:
You see the orange parts? This is the same car texture with another position:
Now you really can't see those orange parts.

This is with the other texture:

That really pi** me off but I can't realize it in a better way, sorry. :evil:
- . -
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Looks good so far! I especially like the sponsors with white letters and red background somehow. The car is good, not to compare with your earlier ones anymore. Thumbs up for HF!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
salvasirignano
GP2 Newbie

McLaren

Post by salvasirignano »

Well done, it looks really good!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

I think so too! :lol:
I think this car could give the crome feeling sometimes we see on the real track :wink:
- . -
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

That's a well done car, definitely.

The red-orange thing is the old issue of GP2 we all have to cope with... ;-)

It's hard to nail anyway because the real color of the McLaren's wings always seems to look different depending on lighting. On the studio shots, it looks like orange, outside on some Valencia shots, it looks red almost no different from the wings they have had in 2006...
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

AD wrote:I'm pretty confident there'll be a 2007 carset. But you know, we actually need to know what all of the 2007 look like in the first place. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense to release a carset.

Actually, I think two of the more interesting-looking liveries could premiere this week, with Renault and Honda...

I'm not on a bout a carset! - I'm on a bout a carSHAPE. I know a carset will be released when all cars have been shown.

Stupid really. Cos many people will do one and then people will just take the best cars from each one.

You lot should make one together, so it's 1 to download. Rather than split the already small community into choosing various.
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

What's wrong with my 2006 carshape? :lol:

Everybody is free to make cars/carsets and if you like 1 particular carset, you'll use that one. If you only like 1 car in a carset, you'll import it in the carset you're using at that moment.
HF will make a 2007 carset (I guess) and I'll make carset and maybe some other patchers as well. I think it's good to have a choice.

By the way, I've finished my Ferrari & McLaren and sent them to AAS. :wink:
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I guess we'll see some nice new sets in 2007.

I personally won't make a 2007 set anymore this year. My sets never got the downloads other sets (DJS, HF, TdK) had. I dunno why, probably they lacked quality... at least the download-numbers tell me no-one was really interested in them.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

Yeah, I never went for doing cars either, I used to do advertising boards and driver Helmets etc. But that was limited.

Now I'd only do custom cars. They're more artistic imo, Though I like playing with real cars, it's like "copying off the teachers board" at school.

I think more effort goes into making a good custom car, and not nobody realyl does them these days, unless like you V12, they're doign a mad self-contained mod (like ur GT one).

My fave custom car was probably the Castrol 28/29 one. I forgot who did it. Someone like "Niemi" I think. Was f'kin awesome!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

V12-Power wrote:My sets never got the downloads other sets (DJS, HF, TdK) had. I dunno why, probably they lacked quality... at least the download-numbers tell me no-one was really interested in them.

I hope you don't mean that your sets aren't as well as DJS', TdKs or my one! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Your carsets have the best quality! Ok, TdKs are on a same level like yours or it little bit under yours. You don't stop 'till you have made the best car. I really don't understand why sometimes my carsets lead the downloadrank.

The only possible possibility for me is that my set is/was the onlyone for this month.
You hitted and you'll hit me everytime in any questions of quality. You do it px by px, me? I'll paint a bigger part and resize it many times (to overdo it) :wink: You do it with lots of love.

:arrow: I think you're the best patcher left! :!:
- . -