My Cars 09

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
thiagolj
GP2 Newbie

Re: My Cars 09

Post by thiagolj »

Very nice work.
The shape, the cars, the helmets, the spare teams, the cockpit, menu helmets, everything is perfect!
=D> =D> =D>
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

MäxX wrote:Wow, thank you very much for that =D> You guys are getting even more better, unbelievable

Great work, but I`ll still switch one of the sparecars for Simtek ;)
I love the Super Aguri and the Spyker, but I didn't like the Honda very much. Your comment gave me an idea. So I've updated some classic teams and made new liveries for others to fit season 09. I've made a Tyrrell, a Footwork, a Benetton, a Brabham, a Ligier, a Jordan and a Pacific until now. I like them very much, I think I'll make more cars as it's very fun. None of them matches the quality os a NL² car, but I'll show some shots soon.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

rremedio wrote: ....
I've made a Tyrrell, a Footwork, a Benetton, a Brabham, a Ligier, a Jordan and a Pacific until now. I like them very much, I think I'll make more cars as it's very fun
I did the same a time ago ;)

I made Larrousse (94), Pacific (94), March (90) and of course the Simtek (94) I was also thinking of a carset in the new painting standarts, but it`s currently on hold due lack of time & zest ;)
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

2 weeks ago something terrible happend :shock: !

David (DJS) his Gp2 computer has crashed. He can't work on the carset anymore. I can do a lot, but wings, shadows
etc. are not my thing :( . So if i do, i will only mess up the set. That work is at his best in David's hands. O:)

Sure i'm working on with the set, so there is a set with Fisichella in the Ferrari, and Liuzzi in the Force India, but the cars
look the same as they did before David's computer crash, the Gp of Valencia. :wink:

This is just for your information, and we hope you will understand it will take a while until a new 2009 NL² carset will
be ready... [-o<

Team NL².
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

No problem, hopefully the PC can be fixed with not too much effort :(

Hopefully there will also be Badoer as spare driver in the set, time to change the recent history and win a race*lol*
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

No Problem Tim.

I think we should upload a temporary set with Fisico in Ferrari, with Liuzzi and with strong cars from India. :D
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

AAS wrote:No Problem Tim.

I think we should upload a temporary set with Fisico in Ferrari, with Liuzzi and with strong cars from India. :D
I will send you a carset based upon the Italian GP. So all drivers in the right place, with Badoer as a spare. But no updated
cars containing wing updates/shadows, etc.
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

great =D>
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Thank you, the carset is as great as always =D>
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

Thank you very much!

Last week I managed to get everything done in about 3 days, that I couldn't get done the previous 2-3 weeks.
Tim has assisted me as always with his nice finishing touches, so I think all the cars are pretty much like the real ones for all 3 GPs. O:)

Even mananged to get some details on the Force India and BMW, that I had overlooked previously at Valencia and Spa. ](*,)
One of the other details is the updated frontwing endplate on the Ferrari for Monza, now in Singapore they run the previous version, so I guess it's a one off. :-k
Thanks to Tim, it has the correct flag on it. =D>
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Some days ago I compared the latest carset with the first one. It was good to see and shows the great quality of your work, that all diffusors (except Brawn, Williams and another team I can't remember atm) were changed!

Now after what DJS wrote in another thread I am exited to see the next carset!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

V12-Power wrote:Some days ago I compared the latest carset with the first one. It was good to see and shows the great quality of your work, that all diffusors (except Brawn, Williams and another team I can't remember atm) were changed!!
We view each car after each race. So (slight) changes on diffusors and wings are noticed. David puts them on the cars, because he's simply a genius at it :D , and i make some nice adverts/colors/helmets and the data. So i got a lot to do on the Brazilian Brawn.... :|