Grid Calculator

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
eky78
GP2 Gamer

Grid Calculator

Post by eky78 »

I don´t know if someone has already made something similar in the past, but recently I´ve been working on a small utility for GP2 to make customised grids, starting from race or qualifying results, and it can be useful if you want to set the grid automatically, without having to manually edit the values in GP2Edit.

The original version was made for GP3, I´ve just extended and adapted it to GP2.

There are three possibilities to calculate the grid:
- from a race result
- from a qualifying result
- customised: just putting a list of drivers in the order you want them to start

For each situation you can decide if you want to start in that order or if you want to reverse for example the top10 or the top8 or the full grid.

It can be used for F1 but also for F2 or Touring Cars or whatever series uses reversed grid or multiple qualifying sessions.

Read the instructions in the txt and those written in each sheet. I hope it´s everything and it´s clear to read.
It seems complicated at first, but once you have learned how it works, it should become easier. I´ve tried to explain every single passage since I don´t know your knowledge of the game.

Let me know if something doesn´t work or if you have troubles.
And if you have questions or suggestions...I am here :)
Attachments
SG Editor.rar
(771.4 KiB) Downloaded 415 times
MaxX
GP2 Star

Re: Grid Calculator

Post by MaxX »

Nice, thank you :D