gp2 2015 carset

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
Michael82
GP2 Racer

Re: gp2 2015 carset

Post by Michael82 »

Happy to see soon 2015 carset! Gp2 staying alive.
I'm agree with you.. codemasters beautiful but poor playability.. too arcade game. GP2 has lot of tracks and carsets and to be continued..
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Post by roland ratzenberger »

hansel .. let me ask you this.. without wanting to put any kind of pressurre to you at all and sorry in advance it this post soundts that way.. but approximately when do you believe that the carsset will be ready??
hansel
GP2 Newbie

Post by hansel »

Sorry mate... I was working on formula e mod for rFactor from wcp-series.com, and couldn't continue the job. Red bull is the next car (70% finished) if i can dedicate one hour by day i'll finish all cars in a couple weeks. After I'll make helmets and menu arts (another week) and mount the season values and pit colours and testing... One month for all job.

Is there anyone working on car shape or new tracks? Austin and Sochi isn't realised yet.

Best regards
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

hansel wrote:Sorry mate... I was working on formula e mod for rFactor from wcp-series.com, and couldn't continue the job. Red bull is the next car (70% finished) if i can dedicate one hour by day i'll finish all cars in a couple weeks. After I'll make helmets and menu arts (another week) and mount the season values and pit colours and testing... One month for all job.

Is there anyone working on car shape or new tracks? Austin and Sochi isn't realised yet.

Best regards

haha no need to be sorry man .. relax :D .. we have time
hansel
GP2 Newbie

Post by hansel »

I know... but I want enjoy 2015 carset... on 2015!!! :lol: :lol:
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

hansel wrote:I know... but I want enjoy 2015 carset... on 2015!!! :lol: :lol:

haha seems like you have take it serioysly... thats good for all of us.. we are awaiting for your carset man... :D
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

roland ratzenberger wrote:
RacerBG wrote:
roland ratzenberger wrote:Hi Racer & Roland, Good to see you guys 8)

hello brakefailure .. i hope to be well... haha fortunately of course this is not true.. i am still playing gp2 and there are times like these in previous days that i sell my soul in playing gp2 ... now i still play the 2014 carset... i have tried to play the codemasteres series of f1 games.. to be honest thei graphics are amazing...thats true...i have download the f1 2013 and f1 2014 recently... but still i find that somethings lacks from them.. i think gp2 is better when it comes to the overall feeling of a race..it is much easier for me to complete a 100% race with no stop or saves ..in gp1 , gp2, gp3, gp4 ( i have all fourth :D ) while it is harder or impossible to do so in the codemasters series of games.. maybe i am prejusticed, but to my mind the microprose f1 series of games are tottaly the best of the two,, and as soon as updates are coming out i will continue to play gp2 , which i believe is the best of all
GP2, thanks to it simulation level and small size is my favorite F1 game. And also is the only one in which I have my own 40+ carsets maded.
racer bg you just put the matter into the right dimensions... i wonder which game have the realism and simulation level ,,especially of gp2,,and with a very small size needed for your HD... and this is something that thanks to dosbox make the game to be played in every pc... and especially this small size comes in handy when it comes to the matter of having diffferent <<editions of gp2>> . by this i mean that i have in my pcs 4 different editions of gp2, different f1 years carset i mean...and i have also a gp2 dedicated usb stick..in which i have 26 different editions.... one edition for example is the one of the 1977 carset which i create after watching the rush.. and all these thanks to its really small size.. now tell in which f1 game can you make all this modifications.. i mean carsets tracks, trackmamps cockpits sounds,, etc,, and still retain such a small size

i will wait patiently for your answer :D
GP2
But I would like also to mention F1GP here. It's simpler and primitive compared to GP2 but I like it too.
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

of course i agree .. i started from the gp1 and i used to play it to death.. then i moved to g4, then to gp3 and last one was the gp2 which for me is the best of the 4....gp2 to my mind gives you the real essence of racing...

according to me this is the order gp2>gp4>gp3>f1gp
hansel
GP2 Newbie

Post by hansel »

Red Bull RB11
Attachments
redbull.jpg
redbull.jpg (93.34 KiB) Viewed 24217 times
brakefailure
GP2 Newbie

Post by brakefailure »

brakefailure wrote:Hi Racer & Roland, Good to see you guys 8)

..Sometimes i think i am the only one who still plays GP2.
hello brakefailure .. i hope to be well... haha fortunately of course this is not true.. i am still playing gp2 and there are times like these in previous days that i sell my soul in playing gp2 ... now i still play the 2014 carset... i have tried to play the codemasteres series of f1 games.. to be honest thei graphics are amazing...thats true...i have download the f1 2013 and f1 2014 recently... but still i find that somethings lacks from them.. i think gp2 is better when it comes to the overall feeling of a race..it is much easier for me to complete a 100% race with no stop or saves ..in gp1 , gp2, gp3, gp4 ( i have all fourth :D ) while it is harder or impossible to do so in the codemasters series of games.. maybe i am prejusticed, but to my mind the microprose f1 series of games are tottaly the best of the two,, and as soon as updates are coming out i will continue to play gp2 , which i believe is the best of all
Roland i agree with you sir, The GP Series has to be the best overall. 8)

It is a shame if you only have the means to play console as i would rather play GP2 on a PC than the latest console offering.

Graphics are not everything! ....this may be off topic but take Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis (ARMA Cold War Assault), another class example of an outstanding game that is no longer a spring chicken.
With many thanks to the talented people within the community who still support the game with everything but the kitchen sink, This game like GP2 while years old is still kicking serious ass.

Games like GP2 and its community's are the games i keep coming back to year after year man. 8)

Dude if you like Racing and want to try something different then i recommend NASCAR 2003 season for PC , plenty of editing tools etc similar to GP2 ....anyway worth a try if you bored one day :D
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

brakefailure wrote:
brakefailure wrote:Hi Racer & Roland, Good to see you guys 8)

..Sometimes i think i am the only one who still plays GP2.
Roland i agree with you sir, The GP Series has to be the best overall. 8)

It is a shame if you only have the means to play console as i would rather play GP2 on a PC than the latest console offering.

Graphics are not everything! ....this may be off topic but take Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis (ARMA Cold War Assault), another class example of an outstanding game that is no longer a spring chicken.
With many thanks to the talented people within the community who still support the game with everything but the kitchen sink, This game like GP2 while years old is still kicking serious ass.

Games like GP2 and its community's are the games i keep coming back to year after year man. 8)

Dude if you like Racing and want to try something different then i recommend NASCAR 2003 season for PC , plenty of editing tools etc similar to GP2 ....anyway worth a try if you bored one day :D

haha thanks for your proposal my friend.. yes i have heard about both these games and i have seen some gameplays videos on youtube.. it looks a very good and interesting game.. why not.. i think it deserves a try :D
Ayman
GP2 Newbie

Post by Ayman »

Hello Guys

i took Hansel's Work and adjusted

here its finally my 2015 Carset and Carshape

thanks Enjoy
Attachments
2015Carshape_ayman.rar
(26.03 KiB) Downloaded 662 times
2015.rar
(213.69 KiB) Downloaded 672 times
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Ayman wrote:Hello Guys

thanks Enjoy

great guys .. thank you very much all
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Ayman wrote:Hello Guys

thanks Enjoy

great guys .. thank you very much all

just a small change i made.. i replace the finctional sauber2 and mclaren2 teams with has and bmw.. not a big change but just to improve the overall carset.. you can put any team you want, just replace that 2 specific bitmaps by any of your liking
Attachments
2015 carset.rar
(220.55 KiB) Downloaded 701 times
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Looks like it's there. Now it's time for AAS to see this. [-o<