MicroProse is returning

Smalltalk
Here you can post everything which doesn't fit into the other forums!
ismael
GP2 Racer

MicroProse is returning

Post by ismael »

No mention about Geoff Crammond, though.

https://www.kotaku.co.uk/2020/05/05/aft ... ames-again
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Re: MicroProse is returning

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Great news.
Maybe someday they can make and release a Grand Prix 5, including cars with Halo and drivers like Lewis Hamilton, Charles Leclerc, Max Verstappen, Carlos Sainz, Alex Albon, Lance Stroll, Lando Norris and many others
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Nice find, I hope it works out for them and we finally get great games from them again. And the hopes for a GC-Comeback are still alive :D
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

I've seen that they have a Discord server and a channel dedicated for their racing games
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Post by roland ratzenberger »

grand prix series as a whole it is still considered one of the best if not the best racing series ever made.. many new games such as asseto corsa rfactor f1 codemasters etc despite the GREAT graphics still luck the depth and the real racing feel of the gp series.. for me grand prix 5 IS MORE THAN JUST A WET DREAM HAHA... if this thing come out one day i will be among the first to buy it.. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ But for me it is not just the brand name is the people who create the game.. i want grand prix 5 to be made under geeof crammnonds surveilance. because if not then i am afraid that grand prix 5 if it comes will be like championsip manager 05.. for those who dont know the championship manager series was a great football managerment simulation games which split apart in 2005. the code of the game was taken by sports interactive who create football manager which is the real continued version of cm while the eidos interactive release its own version of the game but they kept the real name.. so grand prix 5 to be great need not only the game but also the leader and the team who create the previous gp series games