A NFSF GP2 AI league who wants?

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!

Do you want to enter in this league?

Yes I want Its very cool.
No votes
I will join but Im not sure.
No votes
I will just watch.
100%
Dont care.
No votes
Get away!
No votes

Total votes: 4

RacerBG
GP2 Pro

A NFSF GP2 AI league who wants?

Post by RacerBG »

I havent think about the rules but for sure I will develop them. So my idea is to create a NFSF AI league in which you guys can race on. In this way we can develop together my seasons and to make my ideas better. Thanks to the rules for every race the cars and the drivers will be better and better this depends on your pilots ofcourse.

So what I mean :arrow: We will not change anything from the carsets we will just play in them. For every team and driver I will suggest what achievment he must complete. For example if you are racing with VICEROY your goal will be to beat Viper Special. If you do it you will recieve more money from FIA and your team will be stronger for the next season. After successfuly achieved goals you will be more popular and you will recieve more sponsors, money and a better engine. The explanation for all teams will be very long so I hope that you understand what I mean. :) And thanks to this I will develop the next years carsets.

The race will be fully documented - pictures are not needed I will make a whole videos :!: We will race on around 15-25 circuits per year - some with points some just for showroom. we must have 26 players which represents the ingame pilots, I will rule the championship and YOU the drivers. Ofcourse you can talk about with your "teammate" or with the other pilots if you want change or something. All teams are included in "The NFSF Team Unite Organisation". Thanks to this you can take decisions and make the game more alive........ :-"

To long explanations sorry :lol: This will be hard to manage so I want one person which will care about the race schedules and one guilty for the "NFSF TUO". A total of 2 persons which will help me to make the organisation better.

The season rules will come later, because I cant launch this right now. Give your suggestions and ideas about the rules, comment and say which one will take this 2 important positions.

I will make a forum for this league (I will use my old one). And also this will the disscussion topic in gp2.de.

Race Schedules Manager :
NFSF TUO Manager:

And also say in which team you want to drive in and for which pilot:
Attachments
basic info
basic info
tecnorge3
GP2 Starter

Re: A NFSF GP2 AI league who wants?

Post by tecnorge3 »

I'm interested in it. :)
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

tecnorge3 wrote:I'm interested in it. :)
Ok you are welcome.

Just to inform you that all the rules and information will be avalible in September. :)
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

I think I won't join becouse of being a little busy, but I'll enjoy watching it. It's really fantastic that you can create so much stuff for your NFS. I've tried to start a similiar project in the past and never past season 1. =D>
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

I´ll be in too, let´s wait for the rules.
tecnorge3
GP2 Starter

Post by tecnorge3 »

rremedio wrote:I think I won't join becouse of being a little busy, but I'll enjoy watching it.
I'll also enjoy watching it, let's see if my team will win races. :D
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

tecnorge3 wrote:
rremedio wrote:I think I won't join becouse of being a little busy, but I'll enjoy watching it.
I'll also enjoy watching it, let's see if my team will win races. :D
Yes you only need to choose which drivers and teams you want and the races will launch.

About the manager story its simple: Until september choose for me 15-20 tracks from this site - your choose. :!: After my comeback give me a list of them - thats all.

I will do the rest of work.

And race after race your drivers e.g. D. Petrov will become stronger and stronger (it depends). :) Im glad that you like the idea guys. 8)
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

And one more lastthing - when I comeback give me alist with sponsors also okay :?: :)

Good bye for now. 8)