THANK YOU

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
El Stumpo
GP2 Newbie

THANK YOU

Post by El Stumpo »

This might be the only post I ever make on this forum, but it needs to be made.

I bought GP2 way back, when it first came out - stuck it in my computer, was cheesed off with how slow it was, unless I turned off all the lovely graphics that had made me buy it in the first place, stuck the CD back in the box and didn't think about it for 15 years. Except briefly a couple of years ago, when I found that it wouldn't work on my nice powerful Windows XP set up :cry:

Then a couple of months ago, something made me search the internet, I stumbled across this site, and now not only do I have the game running at full speed, I can play season after season in all the nurdish detail that is so important :lol:

So this note is just to say thank you to all the people who have taken the trouble to create the tracks, car sets, editors, etc, etc. that have brought this wonderful game back to life. I've been stunned by the sheer quality of so much that I have found and can appreciate the vast amounts of time and devotion that people have put into things.

I can easily understand how the work has its own reward, but all the same, to each and everyone who has contributed to this wonderful site:

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: THANK YOU

Post by RacerBG »

You are always welcome here mate :wink:
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

So thank you very much for all the nice words El Stumpo. :)
ooleeeo
GP2 Starter

Post by ooleeeo »

I am one of the newest players to play gp2.
I actually played gp4 and gp3 before moving to gp2,and I have to say that this is a game which will live for another 15 years,even if there are no new releases.
Its absolutely amazing to drive some of the best f1 cars,drive on the world class tracks.

Wish the entire gp2 community a very happy new year! :D