More teams - Editor??

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
Hawke
GP2 Starter

More teams - Editor??

Post by Hawke »

Years ago i had a editor were you could enter more then 14 teams, these extra teams where inviseble when they were one track.... Witch program was that and is it still downloadeble?

Or is there another way to create more teams?

And is there a way, you can get more cars in the race then 26. With the 2010 season coming with 13 (or 14) teams there will always be 2 (or 4) cars out of the race, when my own team will be in it also.

Hope someone can help with this....
MaxX
GP2 Star

Re: More teams - Editor??

Post by MaxX »

There has been an editor to edit the teams 15-20, but only the stats and not the liveries. I tried it out, the editor really patched the f1state.sav file but the teams where not selectable due GP2 supports a maximum of 14 teams AFAIK. I would have loved to get this working, due in the seasons of the late 80ies and early 90ies there where pretty much teams on the list or other Indy/BTCC carsets would be even more greater.

Maybe there is a possibility to hack the GP2.exe that way, but I doubt it, due this surely would have been done by someone now :(

EDIT:
Here is the link: http://www.grandprix2.de/Util/gp2edw11.zip
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

I seem to remember the Perfect Grand Prix editor had several extra slots where you could put stats and liveries for extra teams but as you couldn't select them or see them in the menus it was ultimately a bit pointless.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

Hm, maybe I`ll search for the CD and take a look on it again just 4 fun :lol: