Formula 1 Super Stars

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
facu989x
GP2 Newbie

Formula 1 Super Stars

Post by facu989x »

Hi Mates!, It's me again \:D/

There has been some many time since last time i've post for last time, that i can remember when was that :P .

But ease, i've come back and i've brought to you, one of my toppest ideas in, some many years ( for Grand Prix 2 ).

Well, this start a far years ago, i was playing Grand Prix 2 with a 1980 Carset and i've made myself the idea ' Why can't i do a carset?', so, i put in the work, and finish my first carset, obviously, with minors differs, such as differents drivers for different teams, myself in the drivers helmets ( oh what a dream come true :P ), and things like that.

But, i bellieve, that this wasn't enough, and i started to imagine for myself, a history, about a fictitional competition, started in 1976, but, obviously, who was the great star ? ME #-o .

Jajajaja, that's true, so i've begin to develop some carset and made a fictitional history explaining successes ( and exceses ) from the drivers, it's environments, the different years line ups, etc.

If you let me, i've begin to post, each one of the carsets here, and, if you want too, i let there to post in the GrandPrix2.de official page such as, 'Fictitional History Carset'.

Thanx for your time again!.
Bye!
Facundo Baru.
"Next week we're turning professionals" -
Deep Purple in 70's
facu989x
GP2 Newbie

Re: Formula 1 Super Stars

Post by facu989x »

This its the fictitional history for the carsets series:D . Hope you like it :D :

Frist part of the history -:

Facundo Baru: A very talented driver, champion in 8 times ( 1986,88,91,97,99,2000,03,05). He begin its carrer in Formula 1 in early 1977, when, in a test sessions for all the teams, he get a slot to test with the next year debutant Walter Wolf Racing team.
He, together with Harald Ertl, were the choices for 1977, but, for stranges circunstances, Jan Lammers was deployed and Facundo deserve in a test role. In the middle of the 1977 season, he get again its slot, winning its first race ever in Formula 1, with only 18 years, in Dijon.

During 1978 and 1979 he was a test driver for Ferrari and finaly, a new Formula category was created, the 'Formula 1 SuperStars' in which it will run, almost same drivers than the F1 official but, with anothers rules and, also, anothers teams and drivers. Also, they have a different calendar for the races and, obviously, different races.

** THE FIRST SEASON **

In 1980 Facundo was selected by the Ferrari team to make team with Patrick Tambay. It was a good season for all the team, because they won the 2 championships ( constructors and drivers ). Tambay become the first champion of this new competition and Facundo won a wonderful 2nd place in drivers championship.

Thats our first photo of Facundo in Imola race, 1980.
Attachments
gp2.png
gp2.png (15.86 KiB) Viewed 3473 times
"Next week we're turning professionals" -
Deep Purple in 70's