GRAND PRIX WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Re: GRAND PRIX WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by jakesanson »

So then once I've installed GP2Video, I play the race from start to finish, with the TV director mode on, save it once the screen says "RACE OVER", and then zip the saved game and put it on the forum??
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
facu989x
GP2 Newbie

Post by facu989x »

AR Racing Official Kick-off in Belgium, Spa-Francorchamps:

Driver: Facundo Baru
Car: ARR 001
Engine: Alfa Romeo
Tyres: Dunlop
Attachments
ARRacing.PNG
"Next week we're turning professionals" -
Deep Purple in 70's
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

jakesanson wrote:So then once I've installed GP2Video, I play the race from start to finish, with the TV director mode on, save it once the screen says "RACE OVER", and then zip the saved game and put it on the forum??
Yes. And when viewing the replay, all cameras and cars are available, just like a normal GP2 replay. But people need to have GP2Video installed too so they can load the special saved game file.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

OK, no problem.

Did everyone get that?

Just to remind everybody, this championship has now switched its coverage to:

http://www.gp2-wrl.jakesanson.co.uk

So please tune in there for the Austrian Grand Prix tonight!! You can watch the race the second it's finished!! Results will be published in the message with the saved game file included from now on.
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

tmc
GP2 Starter

Post by tmc »

But people also need to have excactly the same carset and tracks to see the whole race, didnt they? without that you will see the wrong names and cars on the screen.
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

tmc wrote:But people also need to have excactly the same carset and tracks to see the whole race, didnt they? without that you will see the wrong names and cars on the screen.
without it the cars may spin and crash also...
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

The next three races of the championship are available to view at:

http://www.gp2-wrl.jakesanson.co.uk

The championship is heating up.....

tmc
GP2 Starter

Post by tmc »

rremedio wrote:
jakesanson wrote:So then once I've installed GP2Video, I play the race from start to finish, with the TV director mode on, save it once the screen says "RACE OVER", and then zip the saved game and put it on the forum??
Yes. And when viewing the replay, all cameras and cars are available, just like a normal GP2 replay. But people need to have GP2Video installed too so they can load the special saved game file.

](*,) it doesnt work!! arrrgh! It don't creates this new GP2V.EXE-File! a black dos-window appeares and disappears immediately again. But this new File doesn't comes. ](*,) Is it maybe, because i'm using a german version of the game?