Requesting help with developing new carshape (Alfa Romeo P3)

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
NightEagle13000
GP2 Newbie

Requesting help with developing new carshape (Alfa Romeo P3)

Post by NightEagle13000 »

Good day to everyone. I'm a fresh face around here, but I've been really into GP2, and I wanted to make new content. After going trough a lot of the mods, I haven't found a lot of 1930's grand prix cars, so I wanted to develop them, but I'm having a hard time understanding how the carshape editor works.

As my first project I wanted to make a Alfa Romeo P3, from the 1930's, along with it's cockpit

Are there any guides I can get some help/reference from? Or is anyone experienced enough to teach me the ropes?
Any help with be gladly aprettiated, I've been around with this on my mind for months ](*,)

Regards,
Eduardo Fernandes (NightEagle13000)
Too unninspired to come up with a signature, but then again, I'm already writing it.
GP2 Passionate, it's hard to keep me away from F1 content for longer than a day. Hoping to make more friends that enjoy old simulations.
ismael
GP2 Racer

Re: Requesting help with developing new carshape (Alfa Romeo P3)

Post by ismael »

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm very pleased to meet a fellow Portuguese here, I thought I would be the only one. Greetings to the amazing Azores Islands!

I like your idea, as indeed there aren't many Thirties cars here, but I'm not the best person to help regarding modding technical matters. The only modding I can make is carsets, by uploading other people's cars and editing the values :D but I'm sure you'll soon get further answers. Regards!
NightEagle13000
GP2 Newbie

Re: Requesting help with developing new carshape (Alfa Romeo P3)

Post by NightEagle13000 »

ismael wrote:
03.03.2021, 00:36
Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm very pleased to meet a fellow Portuguese here, I thought I would be the only one. Greetings to the amazing Azores Islands!

I like your idea, as indeed there aren't many Thirties cars here, but I'm not the best person to help regarding modding technical matters. The only modding I can make is carsets, by uploading other people's cars and editing the values :D but I'm sure you'll soon get further answers. Regards!
Thanks for the warm welcome! I would also would like to learn about editing carsets, as that could be very useful.
But the main goal remains to learn how to create new car models.
Too unninspired to come up with a signature, but then again, I'm already writing it.
GP2 Passionate, it's hard to keep me away from F1 content for longer than a day. Hoping to make more friends that enjoy old simulations.