Help with Helmets

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
allanbr
GP2 Newbie

Help with Helmets

Post by allanbr »

Hi everyone, im needing a little help with the process of making helmets. When i make a helmet and put in the GP2 EDIT, the colors are reversed and sometimes the helmet is invisible. If you can help me please tell here. I use Microsoft Paint to do the helmets
"And if you not going for a gap, that exists you're not a racing driver anymore"
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Re: Help with Helmets

Post by rremedio »

allanbr wrote:
27.11.2020, 12:44
Hi everyone, im needing a little help with the process of making helmets. When i make a helmet and put in the GP2 EDIT, the colors are reversed and sometimes the helmet is invisible. If you can help me please tell here. I use Microsoft Paint to do the helmets
Copy your designs and paste over the old winxp Paint as in this post => viewtopic.php?p=34512#p34512
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
allanbr
GP2 Newbie

Re: Help with Helmets

Post by allanbr »

rremedio wrote:
27.11.2020, 19:15
allanbr wrote:
27.11.2020, 12:44
Copy your designs and paste over the old winxp Paint as in this post => viewtopic.php?p=34512#p34512
thanks rremedio!
"And if you not going for a gap, that exists you're not a racing driver anymore"