Auto Union and Mercedes

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
narva93
GP2 Starter

Auto Union and Mercedes

Post by narva93 »

So, I was wondering if there was any carset and shapes based on the 1930's seasons. I have done one based on 1939 with 1950's carshapes or the dragster carshape, but I know that Martijn de Haans had for example made an auto union carshape from 1934, so basically, it is still downloadable?

Anybody knows about similar carsets?

Thanks in advance =D>
El seny, si no es combina amb una ferma voluntat de combat, no és res més que una mostra de covardia.
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Re: Auto Union and Mercedes

Post by rremedio »

In this page you can find the files from the 1935 season by the old hotlaps league FGP2. There are similar pages for 36-39 and 46-49. IIRC the carsets and shapes were created by Antonio Pessoa and Otavio Silveira but I'm not sure.

The drivers are all fictional and don't represent the drivers the raced in the real seasons. These are the names that the players had chosen up for the league. Each team gets separated carsets because they all had different car weights (and probably grips). But it is a decent base for a playable carset, imo.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
narva93
GP2 Starter

Re: Auto Union and Mercedes

Post by narva93 »

Thank you! You gave me ideas.
El seny, si no es combina amb una ferma voluntat de combat, no és res més que una mostra de covardia.