Perfect Grand Prix Track Pack and Game Edit

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
TeunieGp2
GP2 Newbie

Re: Perfect Grand Prix Track Pack and Game Edit

Post by TeunieGp2 »

Looking forward to this to :)
F1 GP-GP2-GP3-GP4
iKeysRacing
GP2 Newbie

Post by iKeysRacing »

Ciao Markus, thanks or your message.
I still have to put my hands on it but I share the same need with you.
More than 26 cars on raceday can open up many nice scenarios.
As soon as I'll get something new will be also put here.
Best wishes.
ML [iKR]
Marco Lazzari
Youtube: iKeysRacing
iKeysRacing
GP2 Newbie

Post by iKeysRacing »

Ciao Man :)
Sure, to me no problem, I can physically copy the entire content of the CD and put it somewhere via Wetrasnfer.
Do I have to use a particular email for you?
Or is enough that I scout into your profile to use the chosen one to register on this forum?
Best wishes.
ML [iKR]

roland ratzenberger wrote:
19.06.2022, 15:42
iKeysRacing wrote:
19.06.2022, 11:36
Ciao MaxX,

I apologise for replying to you so late.
I've been out of GP2-world in general for quite a long time.

So I'm really sorry for this.

Long story short: my current i5-Win7 computer is not running the game anymore, and I still have to find out why.
Maybe some last Win7 update for security that I installed without knowing what could have caused with DosBox.
I didn't scout or dig yet.

Finally all the packages I was looking for have arrived:
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-19 at 12.25.02 PM.jpeg

But without a working-game I haven't tested them.

Some weeks ago I've been gifted by an old computer that my parents were not using anymore: it's a CoreDuo on which I have installed WinXP, GP2 and all the editors we metioned in this thread.
So as soon as I will start to work on it seriously I will give you back some screnshots and/or videos.
After the first test the only great issue is that GP2-game-setup does not recognise the audio card.
So i can run it only without sound.
I still have to find out if VDMsound or similar may help and be enough without creating lag-effects or anything bad.

I hope to finally very quickly sort out all the parameters and the mandatory "fields" to then bring on this forum a plausible package of solutions for who is interested to play with 40 cars on GP2.

Best wishes&cheers from Monza.
Marco Lazzari [iKR]

MaxX wrote:
20.05.2021, 08:30
Ciao Marco,

did you find your desired editor? :D
hey dude. i would love if you could somehow share via wetransfer or any other way the 1998 trackpack :D :D :D :D [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
Marco Lazzari
Youtube: iKeysRacing
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Post by roland ratzenberger »

iKeysRacing wrote:
30.06.2022, 11:24
Ciao Man :)
Sure, to me no problem, I can physically copy the entire content of the CD and put it somewhere via Wetrasnfer.
Do I have to use a particular email for you?
Or is enough that I scout into your profile to use the chosen one to register on this forum?
Best wishes.
ML [iKR]

roland ratzenberger wrote:
19.06.2022, 15:42
iKeysRacing wrote:
19.06.2022, 11:36
Ciao MaxX,

I apologise for replying to you so late.
I've been out of GP2-world in general for quite a long time.

So I'm really sorry for this.

Long story short: my current i5-Win7 computer is not running the game anymore, and I still have to find out why.
Maybe some last Win7 update for security that I installed without knowing what could have caused with DosBox.
I didn't scout or dig yet.

Finally all the packages I was looking for have arrived:
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-19 at 12.25.02 PM.jpeg

But without a working-game I haven't tested them.

Some weeks ago I've been gifted by an old computer that my parents were not using anymore: it's a CoreDuo on which I have installed WinXP, GP2 and all the editors we metioned in this thread.
So as soon as I will start to work on it seriously I will give you back some screnshots and/or videos.
After the first test the only great issue is that GP2-game-setup does not recognise the audio card.
So i can run it only without sound.
I still have to find out if VDMsound or similar may help and be enough without creating lag-effects or anything bad.

I hope to finally very quickly sort out all the parameters and the mandatory "fields" to then bring on this forum a plausible package of solutions for who is interested to play with 40 cars on GP2.

Best wishes&cheers from Monza.
Marco Lazzari [iKR]

hey dude. i would love if you could somehow share via wetransfer or any other way the 1998 trackpack :D :D :D :D [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
i have send yoy a pm mate
TeunieGp2
GP2 Newbie

Post by TeunieGp2 »

+1 hey dude. i would love if you could somehow share via wetransfer or any other way the 1998 trackpack :D :D :D :D [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
F1 GP-GP2-GP3-GP4
Turismo030650
GP2 Newbie

Post by Turismo030650 »

Does anyone know how to move and open gp2edwin on Windows 10 I'm trying to get my head around to know I've already asked Roberto Remedio for help but he didn't know how to move someone can help me