drivers performance

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
eky78
GP2 Gamer

drivers performance

Post by eky78 »

Hi! I'm new here but visiting this site every week and playing this game (or F1GP) for 20 years now!!

Just a simple question: is it possible to change the performances of teams and drivers during the same event between qualifying 1 and qualifying 2? I remember it was possible but don't know why i'm not able to do it anymore.

I hope someone of you have an answer for this. Thanks for all the good works done for this game!! :D
Michael82
GP2 Racer

Re: drivers performance

Post by Michael82 »

Welcome eky78!
I think that it is possible. I have already done this. I have export simply an another carset and it works.
eky78
GP2 Gamer

Post by eky78 »

So you confirmed my suspicious! But anyway it doesn't work to me! ](*,)
I've tried even using Gp2 and not Gp2lap but no difference! Sometimes it feels that computers act like women!!!

maybe i can try without dosbox using my old computer...anyway thanks for your answer!
eky78
GP2 Gamer

Post by eky78 »

I don't know if it can be important...but I discovered that you can change only the drivers performance within different sessions...so not the performance of the car: i was modifying only it ](*,) and this is why I couldn't see any difference!