TdK 2007 Carset

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Nebur wrote:Anyway, I tried making the laptimes thing work in Excel, but I keep getting weird too small performance differences.... I'm not an excel expert but usually I allways find the right answer and I like making these kinds of real life to game formula's..but I can't get it right.
Could you be a bit more specific maybe and help me out :P

Oh and a bit more on topic, Tim I really like your carsets, too bad the real Honda isn't in the 2007 one. But I'll be waiting patiently :)

Nebur = Ruben... :lol: :D 8) ... easy.

First off all, ....maybe.... i will make a Earth Honda Car, but it's not for sure yet. I've done 1 try but it didn't work out because some parts of the car are not clearly visible and so are not useable to convert to bitmap... but i will give it more than one try.... 8) :P

2nd: The excel forms i use cost me a lot of time to get them right and working correctly. It just calculates an average % which i fill in the carset. So it doesn't calculate a driver grip or so. Only the random grip is calculated. The first year's making a set i did it all on paper, once i converted the paperform to an Excel form... It works, it's correct, and to be really honest i want to keep it for myself a bit.... The correct data "makes" my set... 8) :wink:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
Nebur
GP2 Newbie

Post by Nebur »

Yeah ofcourse, you have the right to keep it to yourself ofcourse :P . I'll just keep trying. Like I said, I like screwing up in excel :D
My name is my username spelled backwards...

Jos is still the BOSS!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

TdK wrote:maybe.... i will make a Earth Honda Car, but it's not for sure yet.
Just check out my Spanish set that will soon be available.... :wink:
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

I can't wait to see it. :wink:
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

I used to have a sheet which calculated everything for me, I just had to enter the bhp and driver grip for one of the drivers and the laptimes of all drivers.

It was ugly and confusing, but I could have general performances and track specific performances as well (both qualy and race), and the data worked very well ingame.

I was lost in a hd formation, but maybe I still have it in a backup cd. I'll take a look later.

Regards
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Nice set Tim. I just downloaded it. awesome! The Honda looks great! I love this car!

Congrats!
- . -
DJS
GP2 Racer

Post by DJS »

It's a very good set, I've seen the changes that show Tim watches everything (team) closely.
Excellent. 8)
DJS Exclusive - Proud member of team NL²
Chico Landi
GP2 Starter

Carset 2007

Post by Chico Landi »

Great Work !!! :D

Congratulations ( and Thanks !!! ) :wink:

"Long Life for GP2"

Chico Landi
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

Congratulations Tim! Although you (as you mentioned) don't like the design of the Honda you did a marvelous job with it! The car looks fantastic, the best RA107 I've seen for GP2 until now! Great!

And you included Heidfelds thermo-helmet (version under 30°C). Because when the temperature is over 30 degree it changes it's colour to the original design!

Really good set!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Zenrique
GP2 Newbie

Post by Zenrique »

Tim, it is really great!
Congratulations!!!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

V12-Power wrote:And you included Heidfelds thermo-helmet (version under 30°C). Because when the temperature is over 30 degree it changes it's colour to the original design!
Where do you know it of?
- . -
AD
GP2 Acc

Post by AD »

There's a press release on his helmet design company's home page called "Nick Heidfeld und JMD setzen einen neuenTrend" with a quote from Heidfeld himself on how it works and a few pictures. ;-)

There's also a longer article about it here.
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Back to the Excel form for the driver performances, I've been doing a lot of work on this for my WTCC carset. For some reason it has some slightly bizarre results on GP2, everyone is in more or less the right order of speed but the cars are just not close enough to each other! I watched the WTCC races this afternoon and they finished virtually nose-to-tail. Why won't that happen for me?
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Thanks for the replies everyone, good to hear that you love my Honda....

:thumbsup:
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

TdK wrote:Thanks for the replies everyone, good to hear that you love my Honda....

:thumbsup:
The question is: How doesn't? :lol:
- . -