gp2 2015 carset

Here you can post everything that fits in the topic "GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher"
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

gp2 2015 carset

Post by roland ratzenberger »

hello guys and i wish we have an exciting and full of passion f1 season.. as you can understand i am starting this topic in order to have informations , if of course therE are any, about the possibility of having a new carset for our favorite game GP2. I understand of course that it is too early to have a carset because still we dont know the exact capability of each team and in some cases we dont even know the drivers who will race for some teams , such as sauber for example. But as the races continue and as a result we would have a better understanding o each team , it would be great to have a new carset , if of course someone has the knowledge to create one. So i hope that we would be able to have one and i also hope that you all want another update
hansel
GP2 Newbie

Re: gp2 2015 carset

Post by hansel »

I'm working on it. Give me a few days.
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

hansel wrote:I'm working on it. Give me a few days.

hello hansel... there is no point on being on a hurry to make the carset.. take your time... good to hear that you actually are on the way to make one but be patient.. to my mind lets wait some more races (3-5) in order to be in a better position to understand the actual capabilities of each driver and each team .. for example i dont expect that mclaren would be a combination of last years marusia an caterham :lol: and i also expect them to improve .. but in any case as i said before , good to hear that we are about to have an update :D
hansel
GP2 Newbie

Post by hansel »

Absolutely agree Roland. I mean a few days about car painting and menu bmp. I also hope McLaren finally be a F1 car and not a turtle burger from McDonald's ;)
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

hansel wrote:Absolutely agree Roland. I mean a few days about car painting and menu bmp. I also hope McLaren finally be a F1 car and not a turtle burger from McDonald's ;)
haha .. despite the fact i support ferrari i want a strong and competitive mclaren to remember the previoys years.. ah and somethinng more.. when you finish the carset . not only send it to the administrators of the site ,, but also uplooad it on this thread.. i have seen that there is no much movement on what it has to do with the modification and the update part....so also upload it in this thread , and everyone who is interested will download it throygh here... this method has worked well last year especially 8)
hansel
GP2 Newbie

Post by hansel »

Ok mate... I'll do it this way.

I also hope an intense championship, i'm illusionated with ferrari and lotus. Williams keep fighting and i think new drivers Sainz and Nasr seems impressive. Let's see.

Best regards
hansel
GP2 Newbie

Post by hansel »

Let's beginning...
Ferrari
Attachments
ferrari.png
ferrari.png (22.27 KiB) Viewed 26497 times
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

hansel wrote:Let's beginning...
Ferrari
hello again my friend .. hansel... ferrari looks great ... well done man...keep up with the good work.. we waiting for you
brakefailure
GP2 Newbie

Post by brakefailure »

Hey All , Glad to see some activity ! .... & even better a possible 2015 carset! :D

fingers crossed :D
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Yes, this forum is very silent nowadays. I would be really happy to see a 2015 carset! :)
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

RacerBG wrote:Yes, this forum is very silent nowadays. I would be really happy to see a 2015 carset! :)

this unfortunately is true and it makes me very sad :( .. seems like the golden days had passe,, in any case , at least is good if we can keep the game alive by yearly updates
brakefailure
GP2 Newbie

Post by brakefailure »

Hi Racer & Roland, Good to see you guys 8)

..Sometimes i think i am the only one who still plays GP2.
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

brakefailure wrote:Hi Racer & Roland, Good to see you guys 8)

hello brakefailure .. i hope to be well... haha fortunately of course this is not true.. i am still playing gp2 and there are times like these in previous days that i sell my soul in playing gp2 ... now i still play the 2014 carset... i have tried to play the codemasteres series of f1 games.. to be honest thei graphics are amazing...thats true...i have download the f1 2013 and f1 2014 recently... but still i find that somethings lacks from them.. i think gp2 is better when it comes to the overall feeling of a race..it is much easier for me to complete a 100% race with no stop or saves ..in gp1 , gp2, gp3, gp4 ( i have all fourth :D ) while it is harder or impossible to do so in the codemasters series of games.. maybe i am prejusticed, but to my mind the microprose f1 series of games are tottaly the best of the two,, and as soon as updates are coming out i will continue to play gp2 , which i believe is the best of all
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

roland ratzenberger wrote:

hello brakefailure .. i hope to be well... haha fortunately of course this is not true.. i am still playing gp2 and there are times like these in previous days that i sell my soul in playing gp2 ... now i still play the 2014 carset... i have tried to play the codemasteres series of f1 games.. to be honest thei graphics are amazing...thats true...i have download the f1 2013 and f1 2014 recently... but still i find that somethings lacks from them.. i think gp2 is better when it comes to the overall feeling of a race..it is much easier for me to complete a 100% race with no stop or saves ..in gp1 , gp2, gp3, gp4 ( i have all fourth :D ) while it is harder or impossible to do so in the codemasters series of games.. maybe i am prejusticed, but to my mind the microprose f1 series of games are tottaly the best of the two,, and as soon as updates are coming out i will continue to play gp2 , which i believe is the best of all
GP2, thanks to it simulation level and small size is my favorite F1 game. And also is the only one in which I have my own 40+ carsets maded.
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

RacerBG wrote:
roland ratzenberger wrote:

GP2, thanks to it simulation level and small size is my favorite F1 game. And also is the only one in which I have my own 40+ carsets maded.
racer bg you just put the matter into the right dimensions... i wonder which game have the realism and simulation level ,,especially of gp2,,and with a very small size needed for your HD... and this is something that thanks to dosbox make the game to be played in every pc... and especially this small size comes in handy when it comes to the matter of having diffferent <<editions of gp2>> . by this i mean that i have in my pcs 4 different editions of gp2, different f1 years carset i mean...and i have also a gp2 dedicated usb stick..in which i have 26 different editions.... one edition for example is the one of the 1977 carset which i create after watching the rush.. and all these thanks to its really small size.. now tell in which f1 game can you make all this modifications.. i mean carsets tracks, trackmamps cockpits sounds,, etc,, and still retain such a small size

i will wait patiently for your answer :D