micropros gp2 on windows 7 how to

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Re: micropros gp2 on windows 7 how to

Post by rremedio »

If I remember correctly, AAS got it working in DOSBox without any problems.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
canon1753
GP2 Newbie

Post by canon1753 »

RacerBG wrote:
canon1753 wrote:silly question- anyone get gp2 working on windows 8? (Perfectly happy with win 7, but in case I have to get win 8 for my next system)
I haven't got Windows 8 but if DOSBOX 0.74 is working on 8, GP2 should run just fine. Im just curious about the GP2 utilities working on 8 (I mean the Windows ones). :-k

Can you test it for us? :)
Don't have windows 8. If I did I would try. Back to trying to get full graphics and speed out of gp2 on an atom n450 net book (lenovo s10-3- gave it to mum, then she was done with it and figured to turn it into a gp2/dosgame on the tv).....
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

Hi guys!

I'm back! I know, it's been years, but I have decided to get back into the game I was born to play!

Nowadays I am commentating for Eurosport and Motors TV, in fact this weekend I'm at the Ferrari Racing Days at Silverstone, but I found you guys again by accident and now I want back in!!!

I will try the guide you have outlayed here once I'm home and I can wipe the dust off my old copy of GP2. Any other pointers anyone can give me for getting GP2Lap, limit, etc etc etc to work?

I have a Windows 7 laptop so it may or may not work, but I want to try again!!
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

jakesanson wrote:Hi guys!

I'm back! I know, it's been years, but I have decided to get back into the game I was born to play!

Nowadays I am commentating for Eurosport and Motors TV, in fact this weekend I'm at the Ferrari Racing Days at Silverstone, but I found you guys again by accident and now I want back in!!!

I will try the guide you have outlayed here once I'm home and I can wipe the dust off my old copy of GP2. Any other pointers anyone can give me for getting GP2Lap, limit, etc etc etc to work?

I have a Windows 7 laptop so it may or may not work, but I want to try again!!
Everything will work just fine. :) And the usual place from where you can get them is this site as always.