Grand Prix 2 - Let's Play (german)

Smalltalk
Here you can post everything which doesn't fit into the other forums!
Carter
GP2 Newbie

Grand Prix 2 - Let's Play (german)

Post by Carter »

Hi GP2 Fans,

I will start a new Let's Play in Grand Prix 2 (language will be german). It would give me a great pleasure if some of you would watch it. You can give me also some advice for future episodes.

Daniel

RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Re: Grand Prix 2 - Let's Play (german)

Post by RacerBG »

We already have German let's play of GP2 but...why not in English? :mrgreen: I had learned German back in school but for 2 years I had learned only the basics... I really wish that I knew this awesome language better. :(
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

Me too...I've learned the basics some 15 years ago but now it's all wiped from my brain. Anyway, I love the idea and I think you could make two videos. One like this one (with original settings) and other one showing patched GP2 (maybe showing the three main "branches" of GP2 patching: F1 carset, Touring carset and Sportscar carset, all with the most beautiful tracks available). So people would see what GP2 can become when modded.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
Carter
GP2 Newbie

Post by Carter »

I have already problems to race and talk in my native language. English and driving would be awful. :lol:
Peze
GP2 Gamer

Post by Peze »

rremedio wrote:Me too...I've learned the basics some 15 years ago but now it's all wiped from my brain. Anyway, I love the idea and I think you could make two videos. One like this one (with original settings) and other one showing patched GP2 (maybe showing the three main "branches" of GP2 patching: F1 carset, Touring carset and Sportscar carset, all with the most beautiful tracks available). So people would see what GP2 can become when modded.
That would be good idea to go on. But wasn't that the time when I had too some course in german, maybe not in the same class :lol: I'm afraid I have to say same, too much is forgot from it. Anyway, got some help for german texts in recent track project, so learning may happen later too :)
Carter wrote:I have already problems to race and talk in my native language. English and driving would be awful. :lol:
That could lead to very interesting videos :D
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

rremedio wrote:Me too...I've learned the basics some 15 years ago but now it's all wiped from my brain. Anyway, I love the idea and I think you could make two videos. One like this one (with original settings) and other one showing patched GP2 (maybe showing the three main "branches" of GP2 patching: F1 carset, Touring carset and Sportscar carset, all with the most beautiful tracks available). So people would see what GP2 can become when modded.
yes, definitaly a jewel and one of the main reasons why I still play this game
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Carter wrote:I have already problems to race and talk in my native language. English and driving would be awful. :lol:
Well what about me? My native language is Bulgarian, Im driving with keyboard ICR2 and Im talking in English... ICR2 is GP2 main rival but in USA but this is another thing.

Anyway here is just one example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su_dA_8EVJA
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

RacerBG wrote:
Well what about me? My native language is Bulgarian, Im driving with keyboard ICR2 and Im talking in English... ICR2 is GP2 main rival but in USA but this is another thing.

You really sound like a Brazilian talking in English :lol:

Yes, ICR2 is another fantastic game. Not so good for keyboard driving, but great with a wheel.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

rremedio wrote:
RacerBG wrote:

You really sound like a Brazilian talking in English :lol:

Yes, ICR2 is another fantastic game. Not so good for keyboard driving, but great with a wheel.
I know. :lol: But I mean that driving with a keyboard this game + speaking in laguage that I don't know is not easy...well I know but you see my knowledge. :mrgreen:
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

Very good let's play! I also played GP2 when I was younger, along with GP3 :P