Old Classic Games

Smalltalk
Here you can post everything which doesn't fit into the other forums!
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Re: Old Classic Games

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

It's hard to choose my all Time Favourit FPS game :O I would probably say: Wolfenstein 3d, Blood, Doom, Duke Nukem 3d............
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

DEHUMANIZER95 wrote:It's hard to choose my all Time Favourit FPS game :O I would probably say: Wolfenstein 3d, Blood, Doom, Duke Nukem 3d............
Truly a hard decission, pre-UT I definitaly vote for Duke 3D, but since 1999 I`m totally for Unreal Tournament, UT2004 is also great, but I won`t call it a classic today. In 5 years I`ll do ;)
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

I only played the Demo Version of UT and it's great ;)

I got on sunday a "Stand-Alone" Mod for Wolfenstein 3-d. This means that it not requistes the Original Game or overwrite any file. It's called "Wolfendoom" and you guys are right: This game is Doom in Wolfenstein 3-d, but with a very different Storyline, you are the son of the Hero of Wolfenstein 3-d and fight against the Doom Space Marines :D

Look here:
http://www.areyep.com/RIPandMCS-Wolfendoom-Main.html
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

since yesterday I started playing my alltime favourit Football manager game again: Anstoss 2 GOLD from Ascaron. Poor that the game was only released in german language, cause it's more than a thousand times better than the Manager game of EA Sports!

Here's the coverart:
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

To bring a new life in that thread I'd like to upload 2 pictures from my own build track in "Grand Prix Unlimited". The track is called "Rocky Pass". Laptime around 7 minutes.

Here are the 2 versions of the track, well it's easy to bulid tracks there xD
Attachments
The New Version.
The New Version.
The Original Track
The Original Track
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Im playing this game too its great and this track builder is very good ingame tool :)

But how I can fix the control the car steering itselves I cant find any setups :-k
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

I think there don't exist a set-up settings menu or simliar....
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

RacerBG wrote:Im playing this game too its great and this track builder is very good ingame tool :)

But how I can fix the control the car steering itselves I cant find any setups :-k
I have it too :mrgreen: .

The car steering in GPU is very bad. I think because the game was designed to be played with joysticks (poor choice) :? .
And the track editor..yes it's cool. I made dozens of tracks at time (15 years ago!), but the cost to pay is that the real F1 tracks are NOT realistic. A funny game, but not a real simulator. [-(

In the end, the first Accolade Grand Prix was funnier than it.
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Post by nimrod111 »

DEHUMANIZER95 wrote:It's hard to choose my all Time Favourit FPS game :O I would probably say: Wolfenstein 3d, Blood, Doom, Duke Nukem 3d............
Return to castle Wolfenstein! :D
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

nimrod111 wrote:
RacerBG wrote:Im playing this game too its great and this track builder is very good ingame tool :)

The car steering in GPU is very bad. I think because the game was designed to be played with joysticks (poor choice) :? .
And the track editor..yes it's cool. I made dozens of tracks at time (15 years ago!), but the cost to pay is that the real F1 tracks are NOT realistic. A funny game, but not a real simulator. [-(

Only GPU have better graphics but the control is 100 times better you are right :wink: Poor that Acocolade had stopped to make F1 games and choose only TD :|
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

RacerBG wrote:
nimrod111 wrote:

Only GPU have better graphics but the control is 100 times better you are right :wink: Poor that Acocolade had stopped to make F1 games and choose only TD :|
I like TD4, used to play it when I was younger :D
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

For me only TD3 is poor game the others are nice (maybe bugged) but nice :)
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

I never played TD3 before... my first and only TD game is Number 4 :D
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

Today I found an awesome thing :D ZDaemon, a client, based on classic DOOM, to play it online! Unfortunatly many WAD files for the levels are commercial, but as long as there are nice freeware wads it's awesome.
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

Anyone of you is playing "Battlefield 1942" or "Battlefield 2"? I just discovered BF2 and I love it. ;)
Maybe I'll see you someday on a BF1942 Server, because BF2 strikes with Punkbuster. :/