No votes
Its very bad shame on you!
14%

Total votes: 7

Life Racing Engines
GP2 Newbie

Re: My First Try to Modding GP2!

Post by Life Racing Engines »

Good work, BG! Maybe I should paint my own car too.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

My next car is ready \:D/

And there have been maded some changes to the other teams liveries :)

:-$ Tiger

with BGR1 engine and ING as a main sponsor.His drivers are Plamen Atanasov and Rumen Krustev.
Attachments
Tiger.JPG
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Another car is ready 8)

:!: Lion :!:

with BGR1 engine and Shell as a main sponsor.His drivers are Ilia Yordanov and Todor Todorov.
Attachments
Lion.JPG
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

I had maked my exellent carshape BUT

Why when I enter to track and start race the track is scraped and the car too :?: When I open the carshape it says that cannot open texture.cfg and the helmet.cfg...... :cry:

Please help :!:
Attachments
this is the problem.JPG
problem.JPG
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

RacerBG wrote:
jakesanson wrote:I really like Team Bulgaria. I think you should enter the World Racing League with them next year!!

We even have some Bulgarian drivers on the Driver's Market who could represent your country in the Grand Prix World Championship.

Check us out!
Wow really :) Thanks for the invitation I had seen that slots for the 2011 season are already full so I will wait for the 2012 season 8) What I will do when this season begins :?: Race online or I dont know :-k
Your run the team like a championship manager game: design the cars, buy the drivers, purchase engines and tyres, develop the car as you win prize money. You could always enter Lola World Series which is like GP2 Series, just to prepare for 2012.
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

jakesanson wrote:
RacerBG wrote:
jakesanson wrote:I really like Team Bulgaria. I think you should enter the World Racing League with them next year!!

We even have some Bulgarian drivers on the Driver's Market who could represent your country in the Grand Prix World Championship.

Check us out!
Wow really :) Thanks for the invitation I had seen that slots for the 2011 season are already full so I will wait for the 2012 season 8) What I will do when this season begins :?: Race online or I dont know :-k
Your run the team like a championship manager game: design the cars, buy the drivers, purchase engines and tyres, develop the car as you win prize money. You could always enter Lola World Series which is like GP2 Series, just to prepare for 2012.
Ok but can anyone answer to my question in my upper post :?:
DEHUMANIZER95
GP2 Racer

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

If you like I'll promote you on YouTube! :D I think this would be great for you ;) Just send me the files of now, or when It's ready the full carset and then I'll make a video for you!
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

RacerBG wrote:I had maked my exellent carshape BUT

Why when I enter to track and start race the track is scraped and the car too :?:
Years ago I made an very realistic Mercedes stand for the Nürburgring.
Very realistic in the Object editor. In the game it looked like a pile of shit.
You should make a ingame test after every little modification.
Change something and check how it looks in the game.
Learning by doing.
RacerBG wrote:When I open the carshape it says that cannot open texture.cfg and the helmet.cfg
I think you can ignore these messages.
As far as I know, the cfg files are part of a never finished project.
With a cfg file you can change the look (textures) in careditor.
They do nothing in the game.
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

AAS thanks for your suggestions really I like my shape its more like 1991 Williams I think :) But the game makes it like f*****g ass :evil:
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

I would strongly recommend you to only change the points, but no verticities, scale data, etc! And be aware, that the car's-bitmap will be displayed in a very distorted way when you make too big changes compared to the original carshape.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

V12-Power wrote:I would strongly recommend you to only change the points, but no verticities, scale data, etc! And be aware, that the car's-bitmap will be displayed in a very distorted way when you make too big changes compared to the original carshape.
I know taht for the bitmap :) But what makes the Points :?: I edit only the ScaleData :-k
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

When you look into the points, you see that in the X- and Y- coordinates you can select the scale. By changing the scale you can change the coordinates of the points and so the carshape.

When you change the scale data, you change the positions for all the points that use the same scale. So if you change a scale data 52 to 64 for example, all points that used the 52 will now use 64 and so have different positions.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

V12-Power wrote:When you look into the points, you see that in the X- and Y- coordinates you can select the scale. By changing the scale you can change the coordinates of the points and so the carshape.

When you change the scale data, you change the positions for all the points that use the same scale. So if you change a scale data 52 to 64 for example, all points that used the 52 will now use 64 and so have different positions.
Ok I got it now thanks :) But I will finish my carset first then I will think for the carshape 8)
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Sorry for the delay guys

You know I have exams, school work, personal life and etc.I cant work as a robot every day so when I have time like you see I make my cars :) I hope you understand me :-$

Leopard

With BGR1 engine and Pizza Hut as a main sponsor.His drivers are Dimitar Kolev and Krasimir Vulchev.
Attachments
This is Team Leopard.
This is Team Leopard.
MaxX
GP2 Star

Post by MaxX »

No need to hurry, on the car the decal is "leoprad", is this a typo or should it be that way?

Good cars need their time so take them.