Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2

Does my ideas are crazy?

YES, you are totally mad.
14%
Maybe, you are very ambitious person.
71%
So so, but I like your ideas.
14%
NO, this ideas are little piece of cake for me.
No votes

Total votes: 7

RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Virtual GP2 career - mods compilation!

Post by RacerBG »

Well firstly after you had see which mad man had writed this you can say: "Now what had done this young Bulgarian guy with his crazy brain?" :D
But still this is very very WIP project so I can say to you: I had done only this topic till now. :D

But still there is one question: WTF means this name and what will be this mods, does you are crazy again? :mrgreen:
I will say NO. :lol:

You know very well my fantasy NFSF series but they're too huge for this topic, so my new compilation is one idea smaller.
I will do again new fantasy carsets like NFSF but the idea is totally different. While in NFSF Im just watching my racers, here I will race.......with......very hard opponets to be realistic as possible.

And so what I mean :?: I mean that in this mods I will be the protagonist of the story and I will join in the fantasy Formula Omega championship in which I will do my job - to race for my team. Thats why this topic is called "Virtual GP2 career"! I will simulate the live of an pilot - ME, and I will start from the little series to the big ones starting in 2012. I will do many years here in my virtual live as a driver. It will be very interesting what I can made. This will be very realistic also.

So together with NFSF Im starting this - a new mods compilation, which will be the most complete one.

Stay tuned and give me ideas for this project, all will be accepted - ideas, suggestions etc......

The road of an young driver begins here...
A1Phoenix
GP2 Newbie

Re: Virtual GP2 career - mods compilation!

Post by A1Phoenix »

nice idea! :) in my past story with gp2 i had run a 1978/1996 career with my pilot :) carset, carshapes, circuits etc.. :)

do you plan to make just helmets/cars or complete carsets+trackpacks to ride in? :)

S!
Andrea
racer63
GP2 Gamer

Post by racer63 »

Will have touring cars or just formula cars?
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Touring also, everything can be applied. :wink:

But for now the project is delayed.
ngendro
GP2 Newbie

Post by ngendro »

Hey my friend!

What happened with this project???
It's very good idea!

As a GP2 fan, I always dreamed of a software that contains several MODs and can manage them like a "career". Like for example, you start with a formula Ford and you must win the championship to unlock the following MODs. This would be AMAZING!
RacerBG
GP2 Pro

Post by RacerBG »

Yeah I know. There is one simple reason why this project is still without news - school... This is my last year and I must study really hard to succeed because from this depends my future job and my life of course.