BTCC 1995 carset

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Re: BTCC 1995 carset

Post by V12-Power »

A really great carset, very well done. Thank you!

I wish I would have been so fast with my carsets as you are. It's amazing how many stuff you released in a relatively short time. Almost more than I did in my whole "GP2-career". Respects!

I hope you keep on the good work and I wish that one day we'll see also a sportscar/GT-carset from you. :-)
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

V12-Power wrote:I wish I would have been so fast with my carsets as you are. It's amazing how many stuff you released in a relatively short time. Almost more than I did in my whole "GP2-career". Respects!
That's because I have no life :lol:

To be honest I REALLY enjoy drawing these cars. More than playing the game in fact! And once you get used to drawing with a particular carshape, it gets a hell of a lot easier. When I went back to doing the IndyCar carset after doing several Touring Car ones, I struggled!

The GT idea is an intriguing one. I don't think I'll do a sportscar carset, I think that's your "thing" and there's not a hope in hell that I could draw them as well as you! However with the new GT championship coming up I may investigate the possibility of doing a carset. Got a couple more projects under way at the moment though...
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Post by jakesanson »

Looking at how PERFECT BTCC 1995 is, any chance of some more?

I would really like to see the years in between:

1991-1994, 1996-2007 and ultimately of course 2009.

I love the BTCC and your 95 set is the ULTIMATE tribute.
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Cheers muchly :D

I do have plans to do the whole Super Touring era of the BTCC eventually, but I couldn't put a timescale on when. Not sure about the BTC era from 2001 onwards though.
Wander over to http://www.facebook.com/PixelDreamsGP2 and click "Like" for updates and screenshots from the world of PixelDreams!
AAS
GP2 Star

Post by AAS »

finally the final version is ready for download.

I like the "Where Are They Now" text file. A very nice bonus.
Greyhead
GP2 Star

Post by Greyhead »

Cheers :D

I thought it'd be interesting to put that text file in, good to see how many of the drivers involved in that season are still driving competitively.