2018 Carset with reverse grids!

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
Cechin
GP2 Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 25.04.2018, 02:01

Re: 2018 Carset with reverse grids!

Post by Cechin » 26.04.2018, 16:10

teste.jpg
Hi everyone

I am a racing game enthusiast and gp2 was my first game.
I did several jobs in other games, mainly rfactor. Today I'm rusty and would like to contribute to the gp2 community. I am preparing the 2018 carset, official and one with sponsorship of Tabacco (fictitious).

Up the first car I made. Mercedes 2018. Soon I will come back with more teams.

It is very complicated to paint current cars for gp2, due to the limitation of 256 colors. Becoming a craft work to make the effects.

Cechin
GP2 Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 25.04.2018, 02:01

Re: 2018 Carset with reverse grids!

Post by Cechin » 26.04.2018, 16:11

teste.jpg
I am a racing game enthusiast and gp2 was my first game.
I did several jobs in other games, mainly rfactor. Today I'm rusty and would like to contribute to the gp2 community. I am preparing the 2018 carset, official and one with sponsorship of Tabacco (fictitious).

Up the first car I made. Mercedes 2018. Soon I will come back with more teams.

It is very complicated to paint current cars for gp2, due to the limitation of 256 colors. Becoming a craft work to make the effects.

Cechin
GP2 Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 25.04.2018, 02:01

Re: 2018 Carset with reverse grids!

Post by Cechin » 26.04.2018, 23:26

I have try one post, but i cant post. Why ?

ismael
GP2 Starter
Posts: 149
Joined: 02.05.2016, 14:58

Re: 2018 Carset with reverse grids!

Post by ismael » 01.05.2018, 00:03

Ok, done! Please confirm if you've received it

DaSilva82
GP2 Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: 03.02.2017, 00:22

Re: 2018 Carset with reverse grids!

Post by DaSilva82 » 01.05.2018, 22:42

ismael wrote:
01.05.2018, 00:03
Ok, done! Please confirm if you've received it
Yes got it! I'm in holiday now but I will send it to you on thursday or friday.
The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose.

roland ratzenberger
GP2 Gamer
Posts: 184
Joined: 18.03.2010, 23:51

Re: 2018 Carset with reverse grids!

Post by roland ratzenberger » 07.06.2018, 00:35

Cechin wrote:
26.04.2018, 16:10
teste.jpg

Hi everyone

I am a racing game enthusiast and gp2 was my first game.
I did several jobs in other games, mainly rfactor. Today I'm rusty and would like to contribute to the gp2 community. I am preparing the 2018 carset, official and one with sponsorship of Tabacco (fictitious).

Up the first car I made. Mercedes 2018. Soon I will come back with more teams.

It is very complicated to paint current cars for gp2, due to the limitation of 256 colors. Becoming a craft work to make the effects.

hello mate do you still make the 2018 carset for grand prix 2???

DaSilva82
GP2 Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: 03.02.2017, 00:22

Re: 2018 Carset with reverse grids!

Post by DaSilva82 » 09.06.2018, 05:37

Cechin wrote:
26.04.2018, 16:11
teste.jpg

I am a racing game enthusiast and gp2 was my first game.
I did several jobs in other games, mainly rfactor. Today I'm rusty and would like to contribute to the gp2 community. I am preparing the 2018 carset, official and one with sponsorship of Tabacco (fictitious).

Up the first car I made. Mercedes 2018. Soon I will come back with more teams.

It is very complicated to paint current cars for gp2, due to the limitation of 256 colors. Becoming a craft work to make the effects.
I didn't see this post until now but I hope you still are planning to make this carset. People like you are important to keep this thing alive.
Good luck!
The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose.

elninho
GP2 Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 13.09.2018, 21:13

Re: 2018 Carset with reverse grids!

Post by elninho » 13.09.2018, 21:17

Cechin wrote:
26.04.2018, 16:10
teste.jpg

Hi everyone

I am a racing game enthusiast and gp2 was my first game.
I did several jobs in other games, mainly rfactor. Today I'm rusty and would like to contribute to the gp2 community. I am preparing the 2018 carset, official and one with sponsorship of Tabacco (fictitious).

Up the first car I made. Mercedes 2018. Soon I will come back with more teams.

It is very complicated to paint current cars for gp2, due to the limitation of 256 colors. Becoming a craft work to make the effects.
ciao Cechin, complimenti per il lavoro, veramente un gran lavoro. hai portato a termine pure le altre auto? è possibile questo carset?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests