Old School / Gp2 Style

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

To be honest, i'm still making a lay-out. The ones i have so far aren't nice enough... :?
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

TdK wrote:To be honest, I’m still making a lay-out. The ones i have so far aren't nice enough... :?
I finally got myself an interesting layout. There are no old gp2-tracks parts included, but i used some basics from some.... :wink: :? And, as said before, the jams will be original gp2... :P 8)

The idea to make a summary of gp2-microprose tracks is just to large for me to do now, maybe in the future i will, some day... :roll:

The name, Chico Landi - pay attention, will be:

"MicroProse Falls" - "Great Britain"

You may guess what i mean with 'falls'. For now it's just for your imagination... :wink:

I will post some lay-out pictures and more detailed info shortly... :)
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

the cc-line is done... Next thing: Heights and scenery.
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

TdK wrote:the cc-line is done... Next thing: Heights and scenery.
Be carefull making the ccline before the heights...for some reason, some tracks seems to have a problem with it (I don't know it's becouse of the base or the track itself) and trouble your ccline.

It's not common, but happens with some tracks (it did happen two times with me). AAS also noticed that. That's why I make the heights before the ccline currently.

Regards
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

rremedio wrote:Be carefull making the ccline before the heights...for some reason, some tracks seems to have a problem with it (I don't know it's becouse of the base or the track itself) and trouble your ccline.

It's not common, but happens with some tracks (it did happen two times with me). AAS also noticed that. That's why I make the heights before the ccline currently.
O, i never heard of this problem... but i've made the heights now, and it's o.k..... 8)
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

TdK wrote:
rremedio wrote:Be carefull making the ccline before the heights...for some reason, some tracks seems to have a problem with it (I don't know it's becouse of the base or the track itself) and trouble your ccline.

O, i never heard of this problem... but i've made the heights now, and it's o.k..... 8)
Great!!! :yes:

Now I see I didn't explain it correctly...It happens when you divide sectors into small parts to change the heights...An it happens in some tracks, in others not.
Early 90s F1 forever!
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Not continuing at the moment. Don't know if i'm going to finish the track anyway....

The scenery is messed up, and i can't make the things i want to, i ask to much from gp2 sometimes... Argh...
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

TdK wrote:Not continuing at the moment. Don't know if i'm going to finish the track anyway....

The scenery is messed up, and i can't make the things i want to, i ask to much from gp2 sometimes... Argh...
He hey, just take one or tow days and relax and try then to solve the problems or make other solutions... :wink:

Don't give up!!!
- . -
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

HF wrote:Don't give up!!!
It's not about giving up, the limits off gp2 are in my way.
After placing some scenery commands the tracks crashes because of some limit i crossed...

I've quit making it, to be honest, i've deleted it. It's a shame for the hours off work, but it's like that... sorry... :oops:

:x some tracks don't work
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

TdK wrote::x some tracks don't work
Sorry it's like that, but it happens,...

:dumppc: i quit making a gp2-style track now :shock: , also in a week or 5 i'm going to move to another place 100km - 60 miles :arrow: , up the north in Holland... so i'm busy with that aswell, including my 2007 carset, not to forget.... :wink:
Last edited by TdK on 18.08.2007, 18:45, edited 2 times in total.
Chico Landi
GP2 Starter

Post by Chico Landi »

TDK, I love the name. :D .

Thanks for your attention.

Regards........and send news about the track.
Chico Landi
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Chico Landi wrote:TDK, I love the name. :D .

Thanks for your attention.

Regards........and send news about the track.
He "quit(s) making a gp2-style track now". It's a pity but his decision we need to stay with...
- . -
TdK
GP2 Pro

Re:

Post by TdK »

TdK wrote: :dumppc: i quit making a gp2-style track now :shock:
:P Secretly i've been working on a new track.

It's a track in belgium, no not 'spa-francorchamps', and for the ones who's wondering, the scenery is done, and i don't think i will cross some stupid :evil: limit of Gp2. So, i hope i can finish this one.

It's my first real-life/existing track aswell, so i hope i can get it right. And yes, it's in Gp2 style....

You will all love it... I hope... :wink:
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Re: Old School / Gp2 Style

Post by rremedio »

Great newa! I hope you enjoy making it and start to make more real life tracks for GP2. Regards
Early 90s F1 forever!
HF
GP2 Star

Re: Old School / Gp2 Style

Post by HF »

I knew that you couldn't stop :wink:
- . -