Post by Antonio Pessoa »

The last two round of fictional Belini Fantasy tracks season

:arrow: 15 - AGUA AZUL, Mexico
15_Agua Azul _Mexico_1998.zip
(638.13 KiB) Downloaded 410 times

:arrow: 16 - LISAS TERRAS, Argentina
16_Lisas Terras_Argentina_1998.zip
(803.49 KiB) Downloaded 419 times

After all those tracks releases here in the last weeks, my unfinished works are done. I have just some fictional tracks started, but never reached the point of a cc-line or a minimal decent scenery. Indeed, I'm not good to create fictional tracks, I prefer real-life tracks. And my started fictional tracks probably never will be finished.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GP2 TrackMaker
samsepi0l
GP2 Racer

Re: New tracks for GP2 - Antonio Pessoa

Post by samsepi0l »

How long does a quality track take you if you start from scratch?
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

samsepi0l wrote:
05.09.2023, 03:00
How long does a quality track take you if you start from scratch?
Working intensely (several hours by day): 4 or 5 days. That was my record.
Recently, I was suspected to be with covid-19 (maybe eris sub-variant) on early August. And Johor became ready from scratch in around 4 to 5 days.

Considering we don't have several hours by day to work in a complete new GP2 track, and sometimes we have available around a few hours each day. Than, it could demand 1 or 2 weeks working every day on the same track, to make it ready, and with quality.

In general, I don't like to be working on the same track for so long time, I get tired of it. So, I start a track, and if I can't finish it in 4 days, I'll resume it after a while. And depending the conditions of other activities of life, out of GP2, it could be resumed after months (or even years), if I get far from GP2 for a long time.

I got those times of days or weeks to let a quality GP2 track ready, considering I make tracks since the early 2000s, and most intensely from the late 2000s. The knowledgement of track editor, and all the process to make a track, guys like me, rremedio, Tim, Michael, Thomas, Andreas, Peze, would get a quality track ready in matter of less time than others. Someone who doesn't know well the functions of the trackeditor, or who is still learning, would demand a lot more of time to get a track ready.

- - - - - - - -

Few hours last night, plus few hours this early morning, I got improvements on my Shah Alam 1994, I released in 2019, and was a little bit "heavy" for GP2 P.O.

:arrow: SHAH ALAM 1994 (version 1.1), Malaysia
Shah Alam (v.1.1)_Malaysia_1994.zip
(807.75 KiB) Downloaded 439 times

That's it.
GP2 TrackMaker
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Guys, this is my last track for a while. I have a travel tomorrow, and this Thursday was a national holiday here (Independence Day), and I got improvements in one of the best road courses of North America:

:arrow: ELKHART LAKE (a.k.a. Road America) (v.2.1) 2002, Wisconsin, United States
Elkhart Lake (v.2.1)_Wisconsin, USA_2002.zip
(835.66 KiB) Downloaded 421 times

We already had a good version of Road America, since the merging of Paul Josephson's excellent scenery from 2002 with my accurate track layout and cc-line in early 2012. But this time I got to fix some walls which was out of the correct places, I got to change much of the textures, and slight improvements on the track heights, ribbons, and other minor improvements as well.

Have so much fun, guys. When be posible again for me (I don't know when), I could be back with some more tracks in the future.
GP2 TrackMaker
ismael
GP2 Racer

Post by ismael »

Hello Antônio, just to leave a final word of a big thanks on my part for this superb work of yours!
Hope you don't make too much time without making a visit to the forum, even without no new tracks are your hundreds of them.

Keep an eye on the streamers, namely Ted Meat, GP2Joey (only on Twitter now, apparently) and the curious career of Alfonso de Vinuesa which I think also deserves a look.

Cheers!
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

ismael wrote:
13.09.2023, 19:10
Hello Antônio, just to leave a final word of a big thanks on my part for this superb work of yours!
Hope you don't make too much time without making a visit to the forum, even without no new tracks are your hundreds of them.

Keep an eye on the streamers, namely Ted Meat, GP2Joey (only on Twitter now, apparently) and the curious career of Alfonso de Vinuesa which I think also deserves a look.

Cheers!
I love to see all the streamers. They are keeping an important role on making GP2 still famous today. And I really like to see their races on some of my tracks, or in tracks from other authors which I made improvements.

Last weekend I had been for my first time on VeloCittà ciruit, in Sao Paulo interior (hundreds of kms from my home), where Paul Tracy, an Indycar star, had been racing in a Brazilian Nascar race. He is a superb guy, and still a great racer, with 54 years old!
That visit to VeloCittà makes me a little bit keen to convert VeloCittà from GP3 to GP2 soon. I don't know when, but since I had been present on that great circuit two weeks ago, for sure VeloCittà grow some steps on my list for tracks in the future.
GP2 TrackMaker
granitorenato
GP2 Newbie

Post by granitorenato »

I just say one thing:
don't feel like it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Last week I was collecting old GP2 files on the external HD. I found some unfinished works of fictional GP2 tracks

Like other fictional seasons made by Belini, John Edwards, Tim de Klein and, most recently, by Brendan McCalmont, I realize all my unfinished GP2 fictional works could set a ficional season!

No, I still had no time to finish all those works. I'm just posting this to learn you that this is, perhaps, a possibility for unforseeable future: an Antonio Pessoa fictional GP2 season track pack

What I got done until now is:
1) a defined 16 races calendar;
2) 3 circuits with track and cc-line done (F1ct01, F1ct04, F1ct12)
3) 5 circuits just with track layout done on track editor, but still lacking cc-line (F1ct02, F1ct08, F1ct10, F1ct15, F1ct16)
4) 5 circuits with a defined track layout, but still not built on track editor (F1ct03, F1ct07, F1ct09, F1ct11, F1ct13)
5) 1 track layout and cc-line defined (using the same as Bozoring) but lacking a definition in which of 3 possible tracks to set it (F1ct05, F1ct06, F1ct14), and the two remaining tracks still to define a track layout

Let's present what tracks the will be someday part of a fictional season:

F1ct01 (Round 1):
City: CARACAS
Official circuit name: Autódromo Internacional del Parque Bolívar
Event: Venezuelan Grand Prix (Gran Premio de Venezuela)
Possibles dates: late March
Time zone: GMT-4
Observations: The fictional 4 kms Caracas circuit uses the same Cropoxó do Agreste track layout and cc-line, but with a new scenery, because the fictional Caracas circuit is placed into the urban area of the Venezuelan capital, in the same place of an Aerial Base in the Eastern area of urban Caracas. That venue had plans for a real permanent circuit more than 10 years ago (2012), when Venezuela's economy was still growing, before being hit by the crisis after 2014, and when Pastor Maldonado had success in F-1. A curiosity: the track layout was made by me, as an young teenager in May 01st, 1994 (Yes! That day!) for a fictional F-1 season using old slot cars at home, when I was listening the news on the radio about Ayrton Senna's condition at the hospital, around one hour after the race finished on TV. I was sad and almost crying, and chose to play a bit to keep myself calm on those hours. When I first draw the track, I originally renamed it as "Caracas" that day in 1994. In the mid-2000s, I made Cropoxo do Agreste fictional track for GP2 using the same track layout, but placing it in the northeastern Brazil. Now, for my fictional GP2 season, I chose to recover the original place.

F1ct02 (Round 2):
City: KATHMANDU
Official circuit name: Kathmandu Hill Climb Circuit
Event: Nepalese Grand Prix
Possibles dates: mid April
Time zone: GMT+5:45
Observations: The fictional 7.2 kms Kathmandu circuit is, for 80% of its track layout, an Hill Climb track! Narrow and very twisty, basically uphill from the turn 1 until near the final sector, when a strong downhill straight leads to the start finish line. The idea is a hill climb track in the Himalayan foothills. For GP2 it has a build track layout on track editor since 2009 (!), but still lacking cc-line and mostly of the scenery. Was built using original F1ct02 Aida as base.

F1ct03 (Round 3):
City: ATHENS
Official circuit name: Athens Ellinikon Circuit
Event: Greek Grand Prix
Possibles dates: late April or early May
Time zone: GMT+3 (summer time)
Observations: The fictional 4 kms Athens is a non-permanent circuit using the roads from the old Airport in Ellinikon, in the southern urban area of Athens. The same Airport which had host some venues (now abbandoned) for the 2004 Olympic Games. The track layout is mostly flat, has 6 90-degrees turns, one hairpin, two long straights which runs in parallel from each other, and the first turns resamble the same turn 1 from Magny-Cours. This Greek fictional track still has no track file built on track editor, just a defined track layout. A curiosity: the track layout was made by me, as an young teenager in late 1994, for a fictional F-1 season using old slot cars.

F1ct04 (Round 4):
City: VADUZ
Official circuit name: Liechtensteinring
Event: Liechtenstein Grand Prix (Grosser Preis von Liechtenstein)
Possibles dates: mid May
Time zone: GMT+2 (summer time)
Observations: A tiny 1.2 km circuit in a small nation, a fictional circuit in a small farmland plot beside the Rheinpark Stadium. This is the only one released track from this fictional season, so, it has a complete track layout, cc-line, heights and scenery. This circuit was drawn in 2009, however, I wished to expand the circuit, using more roads around the Rheinpark Stadion.

F1ct05 (Round 5):
City: DUBLIN
Official circuit name: Dublin Park Circuit
Event: Irish Grand Prix
Possibles dates: late May or early June
Time zone: GMT+1 (summer time)
Observations: Partially defined track layout, in somewhere near Dublin, Republic of Ireland's capital. The final sector layout was made by me, as an young teenager in mid 1995, for a fictional F-1 season using old slot cars. But I can't remember the rest (1st and 2nd sectors), so, maybe I'll attempt an approximated version in the future.

F1ct06 (Round 6):
City: UPPSALA
Official circuit name: Uppsala Ring
Event: Swedish Grand Prix (Sveriges Grand Prix)
Possibles dates: mid June
Observations: Partially defined track layout, in somewhere near Uppsala, Sweden's fourth largest city. A part of the first sector layout was made by me, as an young teenager in January 1995, for a fictional F-1 season using old slot cars. But I can't remember the rest (2nd sectors and 3rd sectors), so, maybe I'll attempt an approximated version in the future, or... I'm strongly thinking about using the same Bozoring fictional 7.1 kms track layout, track heights and cc-line, just changing the scenery textures, because Bozoring was, indeed, a satyrical work against the far-right regime over Brazil from 2019-2022. So, Uppsala could recycle the track layout (indeed, two gun fingers...), but being a little bit more "normal" on the scenery.

F1ct07 (Round 7):
City: GENEVA
Official circuit name: Circuit de Genève
Event: Swiss Grand Prix (Grand Prix de Suisse)
Possibles dates: late June or early July
Observations: A fictional circuit which is placed in French Territory (!), beside the Geneva International Airport, in a neighbour land plot, because Switzerland had banned motorsport for decades (and still bans racing which uses fossile fuel). So, the solution is building a permanent circuit very near the Swiss border, using territory of other country. The track layout is mostly flat, two long straights separeted by two complexes of right-left-right 90-degrees turns, a simple track layout. This Swiss (French?) fictional track still has no track file built on track editor, just a defined track layout. A curiosity: the track layout was made by me, as an young teenager in late 1994, for a fictional F-1 season using old slot cars.

F1ct08 (Round 8 ):
City: GLASGOW
Official circuit name: Spetacular Raceway
Event: Scottish Grand Prix (maybe replacing the British GP)
Possibles dates: mid July
Time zone: GMT+1 (summer time)
Observations: A fictional 7.2 kms track named "Spetacular Raceway", which I build in 2012 on track editor. It has track layout done, heights done and few scenery, like a downhill-uphill tunnel in the long pit straight. A tight hairpin in the end of the long straight, and four several fast sweep turns, separeted by a 90-degrees turn in the middle of the lap, and a final complex of fast esses at the end. Placed in the hills north of Glasgow metro area, one of the largest Scottish cities.

F1ct09 (Round 9):
City: HOLZHEIM
Official circuit name: Holzheimring
Event: German Grand Prixs (Grosser Preis von Deutschland)
Possibles dates: late July or early August
Observations: A fictional circuit which is placed in the woods near the small town of Holzheim, in Bavaria. The track layout is super fast, a long straight followed by a very long left sweep, another straight, a very fast S-straight, and a final tight hairpin, a simple track layout. This German (also Bavarian) fictional track still has no track file built on track editor, just a defined track layout. A curiosity: the track layout was made by me, as an young teenager in late 1994, for a fictional F-1 season using old slot cars.

F1ct10 (Round 10):
Region: LENINGRAD OBLAST
Official circuit name: Leningradskoye Kol'tso
Event: Russian Grand Prix
Possibles dates: mid August
Time zone: GMT+3
Observations: A fictional 7 kms circuit which is placed in the region around Saint Petersburg, currently still called "Leningrad Oblast". In late 1994 I made a slot car circuit in Russia called "Leningrad", the mistake was made because I hadn't realized that the official name of the second largest Russian city had changed less than 3 years before. The track layout is super fast, a long straight followed by a tight right hairpin, another fast uphill long S-shaped straight followed by a right 90-degrees turn, and a downhill straight up to the final right-hander corner, a simple track layout. For GP2 it has a build track layout on track editor since early-2010s, but still lacking cc-line and mostly of the scenery.

F1ct11 (Round 11):
City: VERVIERS
Official circuit name: Circuit de Ardennes
Event: Belgian Grand Prix (Grand Prix de Belgique)
Possibles dates: late August
Observations: A fictional circuit which is placed in the woods near the city of Verviers, Province of Liege, Wallonia, eastern Belgium, in the Ardennes forest. The track layout is super fast, resembling original Fuji in Japan. A long straight followed by a long right 180-degrees sweep, a short straight and a very tight hairpin, and a final very long right-hander sweep up to the s/f straight, a simple track layout. This Belgian fictional track still has no track file built on track editor, just a defined track layout. A curiosity: the track layout was made by me, as an young teenager in mid 1994, for a fictional F-1 season using old slot cars. Originally names "Ardennes", was more precisely set years later on the city of Verviers, because one of my biological great-grandfather was born there (yes, I have Belgian ancestors!).

F1ct12 (Round 12):
City: MACERATA
Official circuit name: Circuito Cittadino di Macerata
Event: Italian Grand Prix (Gran Premio d'Italia)
Possibles dates: mid September
Observations: A tight and small 2.5 kms street circuit in the city of Macerata, Marche Region, central Italy. A 0.5 km pit straight followed by a complex of tight turns until a 1 km back straight, and another complex of tight turns. Originally this track layout was drawn for a speculated initial plans for the Indycar street circuit in Sao Paulo, for the 2010 Sao Paulo Indy 300. In late 2009 I made the track layout and cc-line (!) for that initial planned track. Weeks later the organizers announced a larger street circuit, which was used by Indycars from 2010 to 2013 on my native city. Now, I rediscovered this GP2 track, almost abbandoned and with no scenery, and could be recycled as a street circuit in the native city of my Italian ancestors, just lacking to create track heights and scenery.

F1ct13 (Round 13):
City: OSLO
Official circuit name: Oslo Ring
Event: Norwegian Grand Prix
Possibles dates: late September
Observations: A fictional circuit which is placed in the foothills near the Norwegian capital, Oslo. The track layout probably has a medium speed average, a not-so-long pit straight followed by an esse (like Barcelona's one), another not-so-long straight, a 180-degrees right turn, more wide than a conventional hairpin, another not-so-long straight, a sequence of two left-right 180-degree turns (also more wide than a conventional hairpin), finishing with two more not-so-long straights cutted by two 90-degree turns, and features a lot of white walls around the track. This Norwegian fictional track still has no track file built on track editor, just a defined track layout. A curiosity: the track layout was made by me, as an young teenager in late 1994, for a fictional F-1 season using old slot cars.

F1ct14 (Round 14):
City: OVIEDO
Official circuit name: Circuito Fernando Alonso
Event: Spanish Grand Prix (Gran Premio de España)
Possibles dates: early to mid October
Observations: A plan for fictional GP2 track in tribute to one of my favourite F-1 drivers of all time (and one of the best drivers at all of the last decades!), twice World Champion, 2005 and 2006, native from Oviedo. Probably it will feature light-blue and yellow kerbs, in tribute to Asturian Flag colors, and it had been set for the 14th slot in the game, because Don Fernando's number in his car is 14. Track layout still to define, and due this, it still has no work in track editor.

F1ct15 (Round 15):
City: CAIRO (New Cairo City)
Official circuit name: African International Circuit - Al-Qahirah Al-Jedidah
Event: Egyptian Grand Prix
Possibles dates: late October of early November
Time zone: GMT+2
Observations: A fictional 6.5 kms GP2 circuit which its track layout features an African Continent map! Yes, it starts in the Nigerian coast, follows southern, through S-shaped straights up to Cape of Good Hope Corner, following northeastern passing through esses and S-shaped straights up to African Horn hairpin, following back north up to Suez 90-degrees turn, now westward through Libyan left-right esse and Tunisian right-left long esse, still westward up to Moroccan Chicane, and now southwestern up to Dakar Hairpin, and back to the pits left-hander straight after passing Ivory Coast's coast. For GP2 it has a build track layout on track editor since late 2010/early 2011, but still lacking cc-line and mostly of the scenery. Probably it will feature green, yellow and red kerbs, in tribute to most of African countries flag colors. And a scenery of desert as well, probably similar to AAS' Pyramids fictional circuit, but missing the pyramids and sphinx, because the fictional African circuit is located in New Cairo City, eastern of Cairo, and the pyramids/sphinx are located western of Cairo.

F1ct16 (Round 16):
Region: SHANDONG PROVINCE
Official circuit name: Giant Speedway
Event: Chinese Grand Prix - China 500-mile race
Possibles dates: mid to late November
Time zone: GMT+8
Observations: A 7.4 kms oval, superfast! Giant Speedway, as the proper name said, is giant, probably the largest oval built for GP2. I drawn this oval on track editor in 2009, which means all 4 turns to the left, but with different angles from each other, like now defunct Rockingham Motor Speedway in Corby, England. Giant Speedway has some scenery, similar to Lausitzring oval, but still lacks cc-line and a more complete scenery. A Chinese giant oval, this is the idea. Placed somewhere in Province of Shandong, the second most populous Chinese province, is the final round of the fictional season, featuring a 107-laps race, which means a 500-mile race!

In resume:

F1ct01 - VENEZUELA - CARACAS - uses the same Cropoxó do Agreste fictional track layout and cc-line
F1ct02 - NEPAL - KATHMANDU (Hill Climb) - track and heights built, but still lacking cc-line and scenery
F1ct03 - GREECE - ATHENS - just a defined track layout, still lacks being built on track editor
F1ct04 - LIECHTENSTEIN - VADUZ (Liechtensteinring) - track, heights, cc-line and scenery done, released for GP2. Possible expansion later.
F1ct05 - IRELAND - DUBLIN - still to define a complete track layout, still no work on track editor
F1ct06 - SWEDEN - UPPSALA - still to define a complete track layout or using the same Bozoring fictional track layout and cc-line
F1ct07 - SWITZERLAND - GENEVA - just a defined track layout, still lacks being built on track editor
F1ct08 - SCOTLAND - GLASGOW - track and heights built, but still lacking cc-line and scenery
F1ct09 - GERMANY - HOLZHEIM - just a defined track layout, still lacks being built on track editor
F1ct10 - RUSSIA - LENINGRAD OBLAST - track and heights built, but still lacking cc-line and scenery
F1ct11 - BELGIUM - VERVIERS - just a defined track layout, still lacks being built on track editor
F1ct12 - ITALY - MACERATA - track and cc-line done, lacking heights and scenery
F1ct13 - NORWAY - OSLO - just a defined track layout, still lacks being built on track editor
F1ct14 - SPAIN - OVIEDO - still to define a complete track layout, still no work on track editor
F1ct15 - EGYPT - CAIRO - track and heights built, but still lacking cc-line and scenery
F1ct16 - CHINA - SHANDONG PROVINCE - track and heights built, few scenery, but still lacking cc-line and more scenery

It could be finished someday (still on the 2020s decade, maybe :mrgreen: )
GP2 TrackMaker
minardi
GP2 Starter

Post by minardi »

Thanks for all the new stuff Antonio. I'll be patiently waiting specifically for the Kathmandu Hillclimb Circuit even if it does take to the end of the decade :D
Urubaldo
GP2 Newbie

Post by Urubaldo »

After being a lurker for almost 5 years, I've decided it was about time to join the forum and thank you for the amazing work with the GP2 tracks. =D>

Unfortunately, I don't think there will be many more track designers besides you and Michael82, so it makes even more special that you're still producing great material for a game that's almost 30 years old!
just changing the scenery textures, because Bozoring was, indeed, a satyrical work against the far-right regime over Brazil from 2019-2022. So, Uppsala could recycle the track layout (indeed, two gun fingers...), but being a little bit more "normal" on the scenery.

I saw that pic and immediately thought that was weirdly familiar kkkkkkkk

Looking forward to play the Kopenhagen Chocolate Brazilian GP at Bozoring :D
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

Urubaldo wrote:
04.01.2024, 18:01
After being a lurker for almost 5 years, I've decided it was about time to join the forum and thank you for the amazing work with the GP2 tracks. =D>

Unfortunately, I don't think there will be many more track designers besides you and Michael82, so it makes even more special that you're still producing great material for a game that's almost 30 years old!
just changing the scenery textures, because Bozoring was, indeed, a satyrical work against the far-right regime over Brazil from 2019-2022. So, Uppsala could recycle the track layout (indeed, two gun fingers...), but being a little bit more "normal" on the scenery.

I saw that pic and immediately thought that was weirdly familiar kkkkkkkk

Looking forward to play the Kopenhagen Chocolate Brazilian GP at Bozoring :D
Sorry about the late approval. Gmail put the alert on the spam folder so I just saw it today.
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
Aerond
GP2 Starter

Post by Aerond »

By the way, any chance the track wizards can quickly put together a 1991 version of Magny Course? (by this I mean not doing everything accurately from scratch but just patch an existing version with the chicane after Adelaide)

ie: Notice the desperation in this message :lol:
Antonio Pessoa
GP2 Gamer

Post by Antonio Pessoa »

Aerond wrote:
14.01.2024, 17:52
By the way, any chance the track wizards can quickly put together a 1991 version of Magny Course? (by this I mean not doing everything accurately from scratch but just patch an existing version with the chicane after Adelaide)

We (me and rremedio) were searching the GP2 tracks used by the Formula GP2 League in the 2000s and early 2010s. That League which simulated every F-1 GP from 1950 to 2000. When they compete for the 1991 French GP, the Magny-Cours circuit used was that from the 2000 F-1 Track Pack by Matti Laitinen. The same track layout used from 1992 to 2002. However, a 1991 Magny-Cours, with that silly chicane after the Adelaide hairpin, never had for GP2. But I think that chicane makes Magny-Cours a very tight and twisty track. Without the chicane, the circuit has a good flow after the hairpin.
For the foreseeable future, I'm in a long pause of track editing.
GP2 TrackMaker
Aerond
GP2 Starter

Post by Aerond »

Antonio Pessoa wrote:
15.01.2024, 19:49
Aerond wrote:
14.01.2024, 17:52

We (me and rremedio) were searching the GP2 tracks used by the Formula GP2 League in the 2000s and early 2010s. That League which simulated every F-1 GP from 1950 to 2000. When they compete for the 1991 French GP, the Magny-Cours circuit used was that from the 2000 F-1 Track Pack by Matti Laitinen. The same track layout used from 1992 to 2002. However, a 1991 Magny-Cours, with that silly chicane after the Adelaide hairpin, never had for GP2. But I think that chicane makes Magny-Cours a very tight and twisty track. Without the chicane, the circuit has a good flow after the hairpin.
For the foreseeable future, I'm in a long pause of track editing.
Thanks for your feedback Antonio. As always, it's appreciated
samsepi0l
GP2 Racer

Post by samsepi0l »

Antonio Pessoa wrote:
27.07.2023, 22:06
Well, I thought my "career" in GP2 track editing would be in a temporary break for a while, but I was wrong.
I had a lot of unfinished works from the years of the covid-19 pandemic (2020-2021), when I started to edit a lot of tracks, breaking and resuming dependig the lockdown degree on those times. Those circuits were mostly almost-ready in late 2021, then, I had to work now a little bit more to finish them.
In the last two weeks, few hours a day, I got finish those tracks. And now, I'm finally releasing them!

Starting the releases with...

:arrow: DONINGTON PARK 1993

I am driving your donington park in my current 1994 f1 season and I love it. Thank you for making this track. I know they did not race here in 94, but I added 4 races from similar years to make it a 20 race season.