The first HF cars abd sets carset of the year......

Here you can present your WIP or new cars and/or stuff you made for GP2
HF
GP2 Star

The first HF cars abd sets carset of the year......

Post by HF »

...will come after the next race :x

I'm sorry guyes but I forgot that I'll visit a seminar next weekend to make an instructorshelper out me :roll:

I planned to publish my set on late sunday with Bahrain data, but I'm not at home...

What's already done for a Sepang version:

All cars exept Honda, Super Sguri and my unfinished spare teams are totally ready and the half of them are tested in GP2...

"My" cockpit seems to be ready, too....

I'm sorry guyes, but remember, quality needs time. And me as an lazy people..... :? :lol: :roll: :wink:

To make you "hungry":

Raikkönens helmet isn't ready :roll:

The nose..... This version is much awesomer, that's the way why I#ve choosen it here.... :wink:
- . -
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Re: The first HF cars abd sets carset of the year......

Post by V12-Power »

HF wrote:And me as an lazy people..... :? :lol: :roll: :wink:
People!? How many persons are you then? :lol:

HF wrote:The nose..... This version is much awesomer, that's the way why I#ve choosen it here.... :wink:
I don't know exactly what you mean!?

Anyway, very nice preview, the cars look fantastic, they are very well done! Amazing to see how you improved during the last years!
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Chico Landi
GP2 Starter

Post by Chico Landi »

Hei, the cars are Beautiful................. 8)

Congratulations !!!!

Chico Landi
Moonrakerâ„¢
GP2 Racer

Post by Moonrakerâ„¢ »

Verrrrry nice. Torro Rosso's always look good lately. ALWAYS. We just need the earth car to knock us out now!
In a time of global financial crisis... cheap motorsport is the key!! GPRL resumes in 2009!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

V12-Power wrote:
HF wrote:And me as an lazy people..... :? :lol: :roll: :wink:
People!? How many persons are you then? :lol:

Oh my god, my fucking bad germisch-english (teachers word!) :wink:
HF wrote:The nose..... This version is much awesomer, that's the way why I#ve choosen it here.... :wink:
I don't know exactly what you mean!?

The golden stripes on the nose were only on the presentation-car. But I think the version with the stripes is looking much awesomer than the "blank" version of the nose.
Anyway, very nice preview, the cars look fantastic, they are very well done! Amazing to see how you improved during the last years!

Do you really think so? :lol:
But I need to improve the way I resize and convert the ads...
- . -
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Ok, I've done a wonderful job and now I'm proud to be the helper of my instructor in my DLRG. :wink:

And, of course I'm working on the new set... :roll:
- . -
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

HF wrote:
V12-Power wrote:Anyway, very nice preview, the cars look fantastic, they are very well done! Amazing to see how you improved during the last years!

Do you really think so? :lol:
But I need to improve the way I resize and convert the ads...
Yep, the previews look very good!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Now my set is nearly done.... All cars exept the Honda and 2 spare teams are updated...

Now I need some time for the Honda....... I already have a solution. The set will be on Sakir level, maybe a small Barcelona update will be availeble later on :lol:
- . -
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

This is the way my Honda looks like now:

Today I've got some time left (in the last days there was many time went for school and european handball) and tomorrow my schedule is blank..... Maybe this car will be finished and realeased in my set... Sakir or Barcelona..... I don't know yet. :roll: :lol:
- . -
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

Looks fine to me... :D
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

And that's the way it looks right now:

You don't see much changes? Well, I updated the details of the right side of the car, now the left side is left and the tops of the sideboxes.

The Honda you see here is the issue of an 2 hours Honda (theHonda i made some time ago), updated in 5 hours.

I needed, to come to this Honda:
- 2 bottels Coca Cola
- 1 big meal (I had an barbecue :wink: )
- my mothers optical mouse, I "borrowed" it :wink: (my optical mouse went broken; the left button don't work anymore)
- much patience :lol:
- . -
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Post by V12-Power »

But it seems that your efforts have payed out! Looks really nice! :)
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

My end stadium:

I think it is ready now. I'm not too happy with it, some things could be better, but now I don't feel like improving it. In GP2edit it looks well to me. Now I have to test the set and than it will be ready to be expressed.
- . -
HF
GP2 Star

Post by HF »

Well, I made a decision: I'll update my cars and release a second set. It's a hard thing because there are so many things arround in my life and patching GP2 is a litle bit boring to me.

3 days before today, after I played GP4 with one wonderful Honda, I decided to make this car one again and I'm really happy with my result:

Compare it with this car ad say what's better :lol:

I made it with the help of TdK's car. That means that I watched for his coordinates of single pixels where important things started or ended. BUT I DIDN'T COPYED OF HIS CAR.
The base was my old Honda without the earth. Zhe most things of the black part weren't switched.

What do you think about this work? I just updaed my spare teams and some things of the BMW.

Stay continued :wink:
- . -
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

HF wrote:I made it with the help of TdK's car. That means that I watched for his coordinates of single pixels where important things started or ended. BUT I DIDN'T COPYED OF HIS CAR.
Even if you had, i wouldn't mind. It's a terrible thing, won't even call it a car, to paint. aarghhh.

But you've done a great job :P :shock: 8) :yes:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!